Bad Memories

Petra

I open my eyes blinking a few times my Vision adjusting. I look around the room the sun shining through the window giving out light in the room.

I sit up slowly seeing as I'm in a bed. The room had white walls, closet and bathroom, posters and a desk with notes on it.

I scratch behind my ears then yawn big stretching out my arms. I get off the bed and go into the closet knowing this is hanji's room.

I get one of her flannels and found basketball shorts that actually fit me. I wagged my tail moving it a bit since it hurt when I ticked it away in that dress I was wearing.

I go into the bathroom and look into the mirror. I froze at the sight because I had blood stained on my face. I just remembered what happened and I punch the mirror.

" Damn it! ". I yell punching the mirror a few times making dents through it and to the wall.

I stop breathing heavily. I look at my hand and saw shards of glass penetrate into my hand. I take them out looking through her cabinet looking for medical tape.

I find it and I use it to wrap it around my hand to stop the blood. I finish and put it back then walked out the room.

" This is a disaster... ". I mutter then sit on the bed putting my hands in my face. I sob quietly sliding off the bed and falling to the floor.

I curl up into a ball crying softly as the memories come back to me, playing inside my mind where I have to remember what happened.

Flashback

" Dad?... Where are you? ". I ask walking around the empty house holding my teddy bear close to my chest. I was only 7 at the time so I didn't understand what was happening.

" Daddy? ". I call out but I got nothing back. I kept walking around the house looking in the rooms even the garage.

I walk into the living room only to stop to see my dad standing near the kitchen his back to me. I look down only to freeze to see my mother on the floor, dead.

She was laying in her own pool of blood and my dad had a knife in his hand. He turned around then looked at me with a madman smile.

" Hello sweetie ". He said his voice low and dark. " Have you been looking for me? ". He asked his head cocked to the side.

I felt an unknown feeling in my mental state. I felt anger and the urge to kill but that unknown feeling was still in my mental state.

He approached me but I screamed. I kept screaming then dropped my teddy bear to run at him punching him with a strength that made him fly across the living room.

" PLEASE COME BACK!!! ". I yelled feeling tears run down my face but not noticing that it wasn't salty tears, it was blood.

He charged after me but I made a loud Rawr that I had no idea what it was. It lasted for about 15 seconds and I charged at him punching him on his stomach knocking the air out of him.

He pushed me and ran off but I chased after him until he ran out the door. I stopped at the drive way and yelled once again.

" PLEASE COME BACK!!! ".

Flashback ends

I opened my eyes and sat up wiping away the tears sniffling a bit. I stood up and went to the bathroom splashing water in my face then drying it after.

I walk out the bathroom and out the bedroom where I went down the hall and downstairs where my ears kept twitching hearing voices.

I walked around the corner stopping to see everyone in the living sitting down on the couches and chairs talking.

I walk into the kitchen and open the pantry to look for something to eat. I look around then get a apple which was in a bag.

I close the pantry and took a bite my ears twitch at the sound of deafening silence. I sigh then turn around.

" Stop staring ". I said plainly and left the kitchen and back to hanji's room. I close the door behind me and walk to the desk.

I sit on the chair and look at her notes, even a few drawings. I raise an eyebrow and put my apple down to pick up a drawing.

It was a drawing of me wearing something what looks like a button up shirt collar, brown leather jacket with a green raincoat, and leaves at the side of what looks like it's blowing in the wind.

I smile hovering my fingers over the picture. The colours mixed together making the green raincoat shine and my eyes.

I smile feeling a blush creeping up my face. I put the drawing down and look around her desk finding drawings of me scattered around.

I found a drawing of me naked laying on the floor and my eyes widen and I drop the paper shocked.

I never really had any romantic, sexual or attractive feelings but when it's Hanji.... I-I... I get this weird feeling in my stomach and my heart starts beating faster.

I heard the doorknob turn and I turn to see Hanji opening the door. She looks up and just stands there.

" Hey... ". She said then closed the door behind her making a click noise when she closed the door.

" Hey ". I said then stood up taking the drawing and putting it behind my back. I walk towards her and stop to stand I front of her looking up at her.

" W-what's that behind your back?....". He asked nervously and I kept a blank face. I raise the picture " Why did you draw this? ". I ask and her eyes goes wide and she snatched the picture out of my hand.

" Y-you weren't... Supposed to see that...". She said and I cross my arms. " I didn't know you draw ". I said and she smiled nervously.

" Y-yea.... I took classes ever since I was 11 ". She said and I giggle at how cute she is, all nervous.

" Just be glad that I really, really... Like you ". I said with a low voice making her go red.

I think I found my mate.....