You came back!

Annie's P.O.V

" This sucks! ". Ymir said through our mind link. I nod " Yea...". I mutter hugging my knees and put my forehead on my knees, not caring if I'm painfully sore right now.

I don't know why they all put us in my case. I don't understand... And it's after we did the jungle theme.

" Krista! ". Ymir yelled making us wince. I look over to see the blonde girl by the glass case and Ymir by the case looking at the girl.

" Armin! ". Eren yelled making us wince, the blonde boy standing by the case, Eren leaning against it.

I didn't even bother to look if she was there, she would disappear anyways....

" Annie, look ". Bert said and I growl at him looking up but stop once I look who's standing by the case.

My eyes widen and I ran to the case leaning against it near Eren. I look at her but she had a sad face on. I tilt my head and look at the blondes... They had sad faces to.

" What's going on..". I said through our mind link making Eren and Ymir look at me with worry

" This isn't good ". Ymir said looking back at Krista. I look at Mikasa and put my hand on the glass not caring if she saw my sharp claws.

She shook her head and stepped back, I whine frowning. She kept shaking her head backing up, she looked on the verge of crying.

I heard more whining to my left and I look to see the blondes backing up to. I look at Mikasa and she mouthed " I'm sorry ".

" I'm sorry? ". I said to myself in my head wondering why they are backing up. I know those assholes had something to do with this.

Ya know how all creepy pasta characters have a creepy phrase they say to scare their victims? Yea.. We all have a phrase just like that.

" YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT! ". Me.

" GO TO SLEEP... ". Eren.

" PLAY WITH ME! ". Ymir.

" YOUR TO SLOW! ". Bertholdt.

" SPREAD THE WORD! ". Reiner.

Me, Eren and Ymir repeatedly say ours, banging on the glass case. We all smile creepily an insane look in our eyes making you want to run as fast as you can.

I look at Eren then Ymir their eyes black as the night. I didn't know our eyes changed Color....

I look back and saw that the scientists were taking notes. I growl stopping to do a Titan roar. I didn't know what else to call it....

Eren and Ymir stopped banging and stopped shouting looking at me as I do the roar. It sounds like something a Japanese monster would roar like.

I stop breathing heavy looking at the scientists with death glares.

I felt heat next to me and I look to see that Eren's arms and legs were on fire, his ears pointed and his teeth were sharper. I look down at myself and saw my legs and arms in ice, but I had no skin. Looking at Ymir she was shifted into a chimpanzee like monster.

I growl raising my arms in a fighting position Eren doing the same. Me and Eren threw a punch in unison but regretting it after once I flew back from being electrocuted.

I twitch looking at myself seeing in back to normal but there was ice where I was standing. Eren was back to normal to but a fire circle appears where he was standing.

The twitching stopped once I felt Berts hand on my leg pressure point. I let out a deep breath sitting up and saw Ymir back to normal to. But next to Eren pressing the pressure point in his leg.

" What just happened?...". I said in our mind link looking at each them. Reiner sighed " Your powers are now unlocked ". He said and I raise an eyebrow.

" My power have always been unlocked! I didn't even know I had this power! ". I yelled making everyone wince.

" Well I guess we do ". Eren said rubbing his head. I got on all fours and walked up to the ice.

I sniffed it touching it but retreating my arm back quick. I tilt my head and looked at my finger seeing nothing happened.

I look at the fire and go close to it. I step back feeling extremely hot. Eren walked up next to me and hesitantly put his hand over the fire.

I tilt my head again and saw that he wasn't burning or he wasn't in pain. He looked at me with a surprise look then looked at his hand " It doesn't hurt... Well for me ". He said

" We screwed up...". I said putting a hand on my head. Eren looked at me with a confused look " We weren't supposed to show them our powers ". I said with a low tone and he frowned.

The slide door opened and we look up to see the two blondes come in and Mikasa.... But they were holding staff whips.

I whine running to the back of the case where me, Eren, Ymir Reiner and Bertholdt huddled up.

The slide door closed and they approached us with hesitant steps. I whine more closing my eyes waiting for impact.

I heard a thud and I open my eyes to see that they dropped the staff's. I look at Reiner then Mikasa.

" I can't do it! ". Krista yelled making us flinch. I go on all fours and walked up to her sitting down and raising my hand, Eren and Ymir doing the same.

I lower my head not looking up, I felt her hand slid against my palm and I look up to see that she's crying.

I nuzzle her leg hearing soft thudding behind me. I look over my shoulder and saw that I had... A TAIL!

" Oh my gosh..". I said through our mind link and looked at it, the tail was furry and had golden yellow fur.

" This is new...". Reiner said and I look at him seeing that he had wolf ears on his head and a tail. His fur Color brown mix with golden yellow.

" Of course... I get a monkeys tail..". Ymir said and I looked at her and start laughing seeing her tail a light brown Color.

Eren had black wolf ears and tail, Bert having a dark brown Color to his ears and tail.

" Ymir! You look so cute! ". Krista said petting her head, she has no ears on her head but the ears to her head were bigger.

She looked away her cheeks a red Color... Why is that?

" You look adorable Annie...". Mikasa said squatting down and scratching my ears making me purr. I shake my head " I'm not adorable..". I said through her mind link.

" Fine, your cute...". She said smirking and I felt my cheeks heat up. What is happening to me! I don't understand this!

Mikasa started laughing which was music to my ears but. Don't knew why she is laughing.

" Why are you laughing ". I said through her mind link and I look at Reiner then all of them seeing that the tip of their nose is black like a wolfs snout.

" Oh my gosh....".

A/N: I can just imagine the confusion of their new forms and their black noises. 😂 My Favorite was Ymir having a monkey's tail and big ears