Hanji is annoying.... But nice

Annie's P.O.V

Hanji is the really nice but the problem is she is fucking annoying.

" Hey my little titans! ". Hanji said walking in waking us from our slumber but Eren and Bert stayed asleep.

I stretch and shook ruffling my tail and ears, licking the back of my palm and rubbing it against my ear.

" Sorry that I awoke you...". She said walking over to us and sitting near our sleeping spot where we huddle together sleeping back to back or side to side.

I yawned looking at hanji with a groggily face. I look at Ymir and and Reiner and they grumble sleepily.

I sigh walking up to her and laying next to her crossing my arms on her legs and laying my head on my wrists.

She doesn't squeal, she doesn't make any loud noises she just petted my head making my tail thump against the floor.

Reiner went to lay on the other side of hanji, Ymir laying behind her. Hanji kept petting my head and I look up to see she had a tired look as well, dark bags under her eyes.

I frown sitting up looking at her. She looked at me " What? ". She said sounding terrible. I whine lifting my arm to point at her eyes.

She sighed loudly yawning " I have been up all night reading the new file the government sent us about bringing us another experiment. But I won't call you guys that, her name is Petra ". She said softly looking at me.

" You need to sleep ". I said through her mind connection. She didn't seem to notice that I was talking to her for the first time.

" Okay...". She said tiredly leaning back against Ymir. After a few moments she fell asleep. I look at her wrist and saw a watch.

I lightly pick up her wrist looking at it reading ' 8:14pm'. I lightly lower her arm then put my hand back on the floor.

Reiner and Ymir were sound asleep, Bert's tail wagging here and there probably dreaming., Eren lightly snoring his back against Berts. Yes, even monsters dream.

' I wonder what they do outside of this place.... ' I thought staring at Hanji's peaceful face in a deep sleep.

I look at the glass case seeing less scientists. I walk forward getting closer to the glass case. I look around sitting down infront of it keeping a blank face.

I look around then saw two blonde's heads and a black haired head. I go closer to the glass seeing them walk out of a room. Mikasa looked my way and my tail wags when our gaze meets.

She frowned looking like she regretted something. She looked away looking at what the blonde's were seeing probably talking to a scientist.

My tail comes to a stop and I lean against the case seeing them walk away towards the exit. I whine pawing at the case trying to get their attention.

They all looked at me stopping and I smile my tail wagging. Armin and Krista walk away as Mikasa kept looking at me.

I frown seeing tears fall and she covers her mouth walking away. I slump down my tail halting. I whine my ears going down and I walk back to where hanji were sleeping.

I lay down beside her crossing my arms on her legs and putting my head on my wrists. I close my eyes drifting off into a dreamless sleep.

_________________________________________

I heard growling and I flutter my eyes open to see Eren, Ymir, Reiner and Bert near the glass case growling.

I lift my head and see hanji awake standing up at the back of the glass case. I raise and eyebrow and stand up on all fours.

" What's going on? ". I ask hanji through her mind link she looked at me " Petra is here.... And she's not tamed ". She said abandoning getting cheery when I talked to her.

I walk over and look what their looking at. My eyes widen and I see a strawberry-blonde women about our age wearing beat up clothes chained around her neck and body, a mask over her mouth.

Her eyes were a fiery orange and her skin was toned, she had sharp claws and I saw wolf ears on her head and a tail, her fur the same Color as her hair.

I saw Dr. Jaeger walk up to the ones keeping her right and yell at the security guards. The men nodded and the slide door opened, we ran to stand infront of hanji still growling when they threw her in the door closing Immediately.

She made loud growling noises struggling to take off the chains. She broke the chains throwing them hitting it against the glass case.

She took off the mask over her mouth and looked at us growling on all fours her canines razor sharp and her smile is insane mix with a killer.

I smirked " Give her what we got..". I said through the groups mind link. I even heard them smile or grin.

" Hanji cover your ears! ". I yelled in her mind and I knew she did because of the movement of her shirt.

1...

2...

3...

We all did our titan roars making the building and case shake. 5 different types of roars echoed into the facility and when we stopped Petra was shaking cowering away.

I walked up to her the others following slowly behind me. I didn't even noticed the change on all ours forms, I just felt ice and no skin on my whole body.

" You shouldn't have done that...". I said in a low creepy and scary tone.

" Go to sleep...".

" Play with me...".

" " Spread the word...".

" Your to slow...".

We all said our phrases in unison, now hovering over her I knew we scared the shit out of her.

I started laughing... Then laughing.... Then laughing. We all laughed grins on ours faces and our eyes pitch black.

When I stopped laughing I felt chains connecting to us. I went back to normal and I whine shaking my head.

Before I could move we all scream in pain from the electrocution. It lasted for about 2 minutes and when it stopped we all fell to the ground twitching uncontrollably.

I heard hanji scream but then Nothing after that.... Just darkness.