Clothes

Annie's P.O.V

Blood

So much fricken blood.

You can't stop a monster from killing people. Like how you can't eat a cookie when your on a diet.

Killing all the scientists with Eren, Ymir, Reiner, Bertholdt, and Petra. It felt... Better. It felt so good! To just kill the ones who tortured you for all your life!

Smashing the last scientists head on the floor, I grin standing up. I knew I was on a rampage and I was in my other form and so was the others.

I look around and saw everyone stood next to their last kill. I saw Mikasa, Armin, Krista and Hanji standing by the case.

Running to them I stop to see their scared faces when they took a step back. I look at them weird and Ymir came to stand next to me.

" Were scaring them ". I said through me and Ymir's mind link. We look at each other then them. Eren and Petra came to stand by us Reiner and Bertholdt watching.

" Annie.... Ymir..... Eren..... Petra..... Don't do anything ". Hanji said walking towards us slowly. We stare at her staying still on all fours.

" Hanji! There not gonna hurt us ". Krista said walking towards Ymir but stop a few yards away from her " Right?...". She said hesitating.

She hesitated. Do they not trust us?

I felt myself go back to normal my eyes black before going back to an icy blue. I look to see they even went back to normal even Reiner and Bert.

Krista smiles but we raised our hands lowering our heads even Petra knew that, that was the way apes say sorry and want forgiveness.

I heard pairs of footsteps and I felt Mikasa's hand slide against mine. I look up my tail wagging and my ears perked up.

She smiled at me and my heart skipped a beat. Her eyes show love instead of fear it made me.... Feel secure.

" I can't believe a human calmed me down ". Petra said through all our mind links, Hanji petting her head.

We all laugh but ours sounded... Creepy. Like always I don't even know how that happens.

" Reiner! Bertholdt! Come on! ". I yell making everyone wince. The two boys came running and stood on all fours between Mikasa and armin.

" Thanks Reiner ". I said softly walking up and nuzzling him. He nuzzled back and Bertholdt licked his cheek making his cheeks red.

" What does it mean when you nuzzle someone? ". Hanji said and we look at her. " It could mean that we show affection, show thanks, or just embrace your friend or lover ". Eren said nuzzling against armin.

I nod " Yup. Me, Reiner and Bert nuzzle since we were like 14. It's a habit ". I said with a shrug.

" Oh..... We need to get out of here by the way ". Hanji said and I nod. We all followed Hanji down the halls toward the exit.

We stopped when the doors slide open but to the sides Hanji, Mikasa, Armin and Krista waiting outside. The sun was blinding and we were far away from civilisation.

" Come on ". Hanji said gesturing for us to walk through. I hesitate before taking a step on the warm concrete then slowly walked to Mikasa. The others follow hesitantly.

" Why is it warm? ". I ask the building making a shadow in the blinding sunlight. I squint having to look up at Mikasa.

" Because the sun is out ". She said chuckling a little. I look at the others and they looked around squinting as well.

" It's fucking blinding ". Petra said angry " Agreed ". I said and the others nod. Hanji slapped her forehead out of no where saying " SHIT! ".

We all look at her like she's crazy and she looks at us " I forgot. They need to get dressed ". She said and Mikasa, Armin and Krista nod.

" What's wrong with this? ". I ask gesturing to my body and the boys bodies. " If you go like that in public you'll get in big trouble ". Armin said

I frown " Fine ". I mumble and we walked back to the facility where we went into a room filled with different kinds of clothes.

We had to retract our claws and they have us try on different sizes until we got it right. We went into separate dressing rooms trying out new clothes.

" You stink of blood ". Mikasa said and I shrug " Tastes good though ". I said and she smiled shaking her head.

" Can we at least get cleaned? ". I ask and she nods. We walked out of the dressing room and to the back of the room where their were showers.

The group was already there but they were getting cleaned by the humans except for Reiner and Bertholdt who cleaned each other. All of us naked.

" They wreak ". Mikasa said and we went into an empty spot. She turned on the water and I take off my blood stained sports bra and boxer shorts.

When Mikasa looked at me her face went red and she looked away getting the shampoo and a bar of soap.

I ignored it and she put the shampoo in my hair taking out the bun letting my hair down. My hair was short only up to my lower neck.

After the show we walked back to the dressing room naked. I sat in the dressing room as Mikasa went to get me clothes.

\ ☆ /

" Now presenting!.... Annie! ". Mikasa said and I came out of the dressing room dressed in Adidas sweatpants, black converse, a white and black baseball tee and my hair was down. They have weird names for these clothes.

They clapped and I noticed the group was probably waiting to be called out.

" You look cute Annie ". Hanji said and I rolled my eyes scratching myself in my leg. " Eren! Come out! ". Armin said standing up.

Eren came out and he stood by me. He wore brown pants, combat boots, Jean jacket the sleeves up to his elbows a white shirt under, and a black beanie.

" My tail hurts under my pants ". He whined and I shake my head. " Should've gotten sweatpants hurts less ". I said then scratched my ear.

They clapped then Armin sat down and Krista stood up. " Ymir! ". She called out and Ymir went out to stand next to Eren.

She wore black skinny jeans, red converse, a black V neck and a backwards hat. She whined and I knew it was because her tail.

" Why does my tail have to be fricken long! ". She growled and they laugh clapping. Hanji stood up with a wide grin " Petra! ". She called out.

Petra walked out and she looked stunning. She wore white converse, dark blue jeans, and a dark blue button up blouse with a fladora on. She stood by Ymir.

" Why are you all staring? ". She said looking at all of us. They clapped and we smirked at her.

" Reiner! ". Krista called clapping her hands excitedly with a big grin. I guess she helped the boys dress.

Reiner came and stood by Petra making Petra look small between him and Ymir. He wore combat boots, kakis, a burgundy red V neck and a dark blue beanie.

" I hate pants ". He dead panned and I laugh. He growled at me before crossing his arms. " Bert! ". Krista called out basically jumping out of excitement.

Bertholdt came out and stood by Reiner. He wore a dark green and black plaid flannel the sleeves folded up, black pants, Nike shoes, and a black hat that said thrasher. I'm guessing it's a skateboard brand.

" How come Annie doesn't have a hat! ". He said and all eyes went on me. I smirked " Cause I'm better ". I said and they growled at me.

" Don't worry ". Mikasa said making them stop. She went up and put a grey beanie on my head. I sigh making an annoyed face.

" There! Now all your ears and tails are covered ". She said and I groan.

Being a human being is annoying.