Chapter 28

AN: hi everyone ! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in like a century but I literally did not know what to write and I had no ideas. If you have any ideas or some tips you could give me for future events /chapters just put them in the comments:) well anyways here's the new chapter !

*at the movies*

ELLA'S POV

I grabbed a hold of Harry's hand as we walked into the cinema. Harry was wearing his usual dark jeans and a t-shirt. We walked up to the ticket stand and Harry paid for our tickets.

"Two tickets please" he asked the man behind the counter respectfully. I've never really heard Harry use the word 'please'.

Harry's POV

I waited for the young man to print out our tickets. I couldn't help but notice that he would occasionally check out Ella. I quickly put my arm around Ella's waist and pulled her against me as I smirked at the man.

"Here you go sir, enjoy the show" the young male said in a annoyed tone.

ELLA'S POV

"what was that about" I asked harry.

"Nothing, he was staring at you"

I felt his grip become harder on my hand as we walked through a crowd of teenagers in front of the theatre we were heading into.

"This is something new , a jealous Harry styles ?" I said teasing him.

"I'm not jealous, I'm just making sure nothing happens to you. It's different" he replied back.

I gave him a slight smirk as we walked up the isles in the dark theatre.

Harry's hand was still holding mine as we sat down in the soft theatre seats.

The lights began to dim and the large screen in front of us lit up.

The sound of the loud commercials and trailers filled the packed room.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Harry whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"Yes harry,thank you for bringing me" I whispered back. He smiled at me and we both turned towards the screen as the movie was starting.

-------------------------------------------

ELLA'S POV

I felt Harry's arm lift up the arm rest beside us and shift his body closer to mine as he placed his arm around my shoulders. I rested my head on his shoulder, and he placed a light kiss on top of my head.

The whole time I barely focused on the movie. The dark room caused a million thoughts to roll through my mind. Thoughts about Harry, life and even thoughts about home. The movie ended and the credits began to roll of the large screen In front of us.

"Let's go" I heard Harry say.

I agreed and got up off my seat and made my way down the stairs and out into the loud and busy theatre hallway outside.

The smell of popcorn and soda filled the air.

"Harry i'll be right back, I'm just going to go to the washroom" I said to harry.

"Do you want me to come... I mean like wait for you outside it-of course" he said nervously as he pushed his brown curls back.

I let out a small giggle.

"Don't worry I'll be fine" I said before I kissed Harry's lips lightly.

"Just wait out front ill only be a second" I said to him.

He agreed but I could feel that he would rather me take him up on his offer.

I walked down the theatre hallway towards the bathrooms. The small signs above me, Guiding me there.

I pushed open the heavy doors and walked into the washroom.

---------------------------------------------

*5 min later*

ELLA'S POV

I pushed open the bathroom door and it hit someone.

"I'm so sorry" I began

"I didn't see you-"

Before I could finish my sentence to large hands cupped over my mouth from behind and pulled me back into the washroom, locking the door behind them.

"HELP" I tried to scream but all that could be hear was a faint muffled sound. I began to squirm and hit the person behind me with my feet and elbows.

"HELP,HARRY" I Tried to scream again but there was no sound.

The unknown man threw me into the back wall and I fell to the floor.

My head dizzy and my eye sight blurred.

I couldn't move and I couldn't speak.

I heard the person run out the door leaving me on the ground.

I tried to lift myself up off the ground by using the wall. I slowly got onto my feet my head pounding and tiny drips of blood trickling down my cheek.

As soon as I regained balance I ran out of the bathroom with all the strength I had left.

I pushed my way quickly through the many people occupying the hallway and made my way to the front door. I could see Harry's figure standing with the car outside.

I pushed open the doors and ran to him.

"Where were you, I thought you said you would only be a second" I heard Harry say in a serious tone. He lifted my face towards his and his mouth dropped.

"What the hell?!" He said in an angered tone as he stood staring at my face. Tears began to drip down my face.

"Who did this ?!" I heard Harry almost yell.

"I don't know... This-this man" I said trying to make sense because I really didn't know who it was.

"Shit" I heard Harry curse.

"Get in the car" he demanded.

He opened my door and helped me into the seat.

An: I know this wasn't the best chapter but I'm trying, I actually though of a cute idea for a future event while I was writing this. Thanks for still reading:)