Chapter 23

AN: HI GUYS IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED ITS BEEN REALLY BUSY BUT I PROMISE I WILL START UPLOADING MORE FREQUENTLY. Comment if you would like more chapters.:*

HARRY'S POV

I sat on the couch and stared at Ella blankly. I didn't think she would guess it. How does she even know who he is or how he looks ?

"Well.. Is it him?" Ella asked once more.

"Yeah" i said blankly.

Ella moved closer towards me.

"So who is he?" She said in a more scared tone.

ELLA'S POV

"I cant tell you Ella" harry said quietly.

"Why not" i said in a more demanding tone.

"Why can't you just stop asking. I cant tell you!" Harry said in a harsh voice.

"You didn't have to scream..." I said moving away from Harry. I have never seen this side of him.

"Im sorry Ella" harry said as he tried to pull me closer to him again.

"I didn't mean to scream"

I looked at Harry.

"It's fine...i understand" i said trying to hold back a bit of tears.

"Just give me a few more weeks to figure this out okay?"

"I promise i will tell you whats going on" Harry added.

"Okay" i replied. As he placed a kiss on my forehead.

I raised myself off the couch.

"Actually lets just stay in today... Im going back to bed" I let out as i began to walk down the hallway. I felt bad leaving harry in the living room because he could barely walk or get up, but i had to leave before i snapped.

HARRY'S POV

I sat in the same position on the couch as i watched Ella walk down the hallway. I knew not to try and go after her right away because i could tell she was mad, and i grew up with a mom and a sister so i could sort of tell these things. I waited about 10 min before i attempted to get off the couch. I lifted my limp body off the sofa and began quietly walking down the hallway. The vision through my one good eye was a bit unclear so i brushed my hand along the walls as i walked toward the bedroom.

ELLA'S POV

I heard The sound of the metal doorknob turning on the door. I quickly shut my eyes and pulled the covers higher. I knew it was Harry.

I could hear him walking towards the bed. Suddenly i felt a large body make its way onto the bed.

I could feel Harry going under the covers and laying next to me.

I didn't say anything.

"If its okay i would like to come back to bed too.." Harry said quietly.

I didn't respond.

I could feel Harry's large hand go over my body and touch my back.

But I just ignored it.

"Im sorry Ella" he began as he rubbed circles with his finger on my back.

I didn't answer again.

He pulled me closer towards him.

"I know your awake" he whispered into my neck, sending shivers down my spine. He grabbed my chin and kissed me.

I opened my eyes to see Harry's still uncovered torso.

He smiled.

He leaned in and kissed me again.

"It's okay Harry, and you shouldn't be walking by yourself" i said in a more concerned tone.

"You should of called me"

Harry laughed quietly.

"I didn't want to bother you" He replied as he brushed the hair out of my face. I couldn't help but smile.

Harry had a way of making you forgive him instantly.

I leaned in and kissed harry back.

"Im taking you up on that offer by the way" harry began.

I looked at him confused.

"What offor?"

"Remember yesterday night before the club" harry whispered back.

I still looked at Harry confused.

"You told me 'maybe later'" harry laughed.

I let out a giggle.

Before i could do anything harry's lips crashed into mine and his hands were on my lower back.

He pulled away and looked at me with a smirk on his face.

I leaned in and placed a soft kiss on his pink lips.

I moved my hand onto his chest and pushed him away playfully.

"Cherish that kiss because that will be your last one until you tell me what's going on" I laughed.

Harry stared at me intently.

"You'll give in" he whispered.

I smirked. "I'm tougher to break then you think"