Chapter 20

IMPORTANT AN:

WHAT WHAT?! CHAPTER 20!!

Anyways so mini recap: Harry like Ellas new hair colour,finn invited Harry and Ella to a club so they started to get ready. ALSO i know this isn't a promoting site but i as well as my friends would really appreciate you checking out our youtube videos at anothertakemusic and liking and subscribing.

Thanks so much! I will try and update almost every day from now on.

P.s this is an intense chapter

*at the club*

Ella's POV

The room was dark and hot. Crowds of people danced their way through the floor. Harry reached for my hand and held it with a tight grasp as we walked through the crowds of people.

Through the dark room Finn spotted a small,tall table to sit.

We made our way towards the table and sat down. Jillian and I pulled off our purses and laid them on the table.

"Do you girls want anything to drink?" Finn asked.

"No I'm okay" i said with a smile. I honestly didn't like drinking or the taste of any alcohol.

"I'll take a bit of rum and coke" said Jillian."that's all tho make sure its small!" She yelled as Finn went to pick up the drinks at the bar.

Harry'a POV

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I reached my hand into my tight jeans, pulled it out and read the screen.

From: UNKNOWN

So Harry, i haven't seen Ella today? Where is your precious girlfriend? Sure hope shes not here with you....

Because we are.

I quickly slid my finger over the delete icon, and slipped the phone back into my pocket. I stared around the room searching for him, but there was too many people. I turned towards Ella, who was already on the dance floor with Jillian and Finn.

My phone vibrated again. I pulled it out of my pocket again this time i slammed it onto the table with anger.

From: UNKNOWN

oh and did i forget to mention... We want her.

My eyes filled with anger. Why was he doing this.

I quickly walked to Ella on the dance floor pushing through people in my way.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards me.

"I think we should go home" i whispered into her ear. Ella looked up at me in confusion.

"Why we just got here?" She whispered back.

"I -I- erm just don't think it's safe and-"

Ella placed her hand behind my neck and pulled me closer as she looked me in the eyes.

"Harry everything's okay, look I'm still here okay... Don't worry" she smiled.

I couldn't help but keep looking and turning my head scanning the room as she talked to me. She grabbed my hand and pulled me aside back near the table.

ELLA'S POV

"Harry listen to me, what's wrong?" I said in a calming tone. He started to scare me. Why did he keep looking around the room.

"Nothing Ella, i just think we should go" he shot back in a demanding tone.

I've never seen this side of Harry before. He was furious.

I brushed my hand through his soft curls.

"It's alright okay, I'll stand beside you the whole time if you want? I don't understand why your so angry?" I tried to reason with Harry.

"Erm yeah" Harry let out.

"See everything's okay, I'll stand near you okay" i said before i placed a soft kiss on Harry's pink lips.

Harry didn't even respond to the kiss. Usually he would be saying some cheeky remark or something! Not just standing there.

Harry's POV

It killed me to not kiss Ella back but i didn't want him to know it was her.

Ella walked away and back towards Jillian and Finn. I could tell she was a bit mad at me. I know she wants to know whats going on but i can't tell her.

---------------------------------------------

*later on in the night*

Ella and Jillian were standing at the bar talking to each other while Finn started chatting up a girl he met. I was just about to go over to Ella when my phone vibrated. I knew what it was. I pulled out my phone and read the screen.

From: UNKNOWN

Come outside of the club right now or will find her.

I shoved the phone back into my pocket. I looked at Ella and back at the front doorway through the mobs of people. I shuffled my way through the sweaty,dancing people and out the doorway.

The cool breeze made my skin tingle. The temperature in the club was much hotter then out here. I looked up and down the street scanning for him.

A tall black figure moved its way quickly down the street towards me.

"Long time no see buddy" The tall light headed boy said as he walked closer towards me.

"Soo where is she huh?" He said as he scanned the area behind me.

I didn't respond.

"Where is she?!" He demanded as he swung a punch to the side of my face.

" shes not here" i blankly said.

"So you expect me to believe you went anywhere without your little princess?" He laughed.

I just stared at him my light green eyes darkening.

"Go home" I demanded.

He let out an obnoxious laugh" you think I'm just going to leave. You know why I came here, and I'm not leaving empty handed" he laughed once more.

I couldn't take him anymore. I quickly swung my fist across his face.

He wiped the small amount of blood onto the back of his hand.

"So you wanna do it this way huh?"

He said.

Suddenly a group if tall guys walked towards me.

I swung another punch to his gut, and he knelt over trying to recuperate.

"Get him" he panted.

Suddenly i was getting punched from all different directions, it was one against five.

A sharp punch was hit against my temple and my body instantly fell against the hard paved sidewalk. I tried to get up to fight back, i couldn't let them get Ella.

My eyes began to flutter close and my heart began to beat slower and slower.

AN: the guys back!!!! Who do you think he is or what he's related to?!?

Small "decoding" of the chapter: so the mystery guy said he was looking for Ella and Harry doesn't want them to know shes blonde now so he obeys the text messages to keep him as far away from Ella as possible.

What will happen to Harry!? Noone knows he's outside.