Chapter 27

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY FAVORITE GIRL GROUP ON YOUTUBE anothertakemusic AND SUBSCRIBE :) they only need 5 more subs until 100!!

AN: so I quickly wrote this up so you wouldn't be left with that cliff hanger.

So yeah:)

*middle of the night*

ELLA'S POV

I rolled over as I was uncomfortable sleeping alone. The bed felt so big for my tiny body. I quietly moved to the end of the bed to look at Harry. I couldn't help but feel bad.

His body laid on the cold floor. His head barely on his pillow. I looked one last time at Harry and the grabbed the large duvet and pillow from the bed into a large clump of fabric. I slowly made my way off the bed and to harry. I opened the duvet up slowly and put it over Harry's cold body. I slipped my body next to his and placed my pillow under my head. Was I just not mad at Harry? Why was I doing this? I thought to myself as I moved a bit closer to Harry but at the same time still keeping my distance. I didn't want to wake Harry so i decided that if I made him sleep on the floor I would too. I closed my eyes and attempted to fall back asleep. This time the process was quicker, probably because Harry was next to me. I knew I was safe.

---------------------------------------------

HARRY'S POV

The sound of thunder woke me up. I moved my aching body over and bumped into something. I turned over and it was Ella. I looked at her for a few seconds confused why was she laying next to me. The small impact caused Ella to slowly wake up.

"Harry?" She whispered.

"Hi" I replied with a smile.

"Why are you with me on the floor?" I said trying not to laugh.

"I thought you were mad.." I continued.

I felt Ella's hand push against my chest playfully.

"I don't know... I slept horrible" she smiled.

"So your not mad?" I tried to re say.

Ella looked up at me our faces a bit closer.

"No. Well a bit, but I couldn't let you sleep on the floor... I felt bad. I kind of made you.." She trailed off.

"It's okay, but you didn't have to... I'm not complaining tho" I smiled.

I brushed Ella's hair out of her face and placed a light kiss on her lips.

She didn't respond.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"What's that on your hand" she said as she lifted my knuckles toward her.

"Harry... No don't do this to yourself. I'm so sorry-" she said in a compassionate tone.

"I just got a little mad- I'll-I'll try and stop. Ill watch my actions. I know you don't like when I do this." I replied.

She traced the small cuts with her dainty fingers.

"How can I make it up to you. Tell me anything" I said.

"You don't have to do anything- I should be the one saying sorry"

"No. I hurt you" I cut her off.

"Let me please do something for you" I continued.

Ella looked at me.

"Okay"

"Umm. take me anywhere YOU would like to" Ella said emphasizing on the word you.

"Can I take you to a movie?" I replied.

"I heard girls like going on movie dates" I said nervously.

"Yes" Ella smiled back.

"Something normal for once" she giggled.