Chapter 21

AN: i couldn't keep you waiting i had to quickly right the next chapter!!! So here it is.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER:)

*meanwhile inside the bar*

ELLA'S POV

If i said i wasn't mad at Harry i would be lying. It's just that i don't want to be doing this! Living my life in "hiding" because of some random guy Harry won't tell me anything about. I don't even know whats going on. I'm scared and I'm worried. I have ran away from home without even a known reason for crying out loud!

"Earth to Ella" Jillian said as she waved her hand in front of my blank face.

I shook out of my "day dream"

"Sorry.." I said as i looked around me to see if anyone was near us.

"Can you tell me anything about that guy.?" I whispered to Jillian.

Her usual happy face turned into a worried one.

"Yes. Okay listen I'm not supposed to be saying anything okay.. He's one of -umm- harry's old friends you could say and umm him an Harry arnt on really good terms." She whispered back.

"That's all you can tell me?" I said pleading for more information.

"I've already said way to much.. Where even is Harry anyway, i haven't seen him for a while" she said trying to change the topic.

I looked around the dark room, searching for Harry's toned body through the crowd.

"I don't know?!" I screamed as the music got louder.

I got off the bar stool and began walking around the club.

Jillian and Finn quickly trailed behind me.

"Harry!" I screamed, trying to get my voice heard through the music.

"Maybe he went outside or something" Finn suggested we then started heading towards the door.

Harry'a POV

I could now hear the sound of cars passing through the street. I slowly opened my eyes i was surrounded bu dark brick walls. I was in the back of the building.

"Ella!" I shouted.

I raised my bruised and cute body off of the cold cement and tried to make it to the front of the club as quickly as i could. I could barely see. My vision was blurry and everything seemed to be spinning and out of sequence.

I attempted to focus my eyes on my surroundings.

ELLA'S POV

"There he is" Jillian pointed in the distance. A tall dark shadow walked from behind the building slowly. I quickly ran towards him.

"Harry where did you-" I raised my hands over my mouth, tears streaming down my face.

"Ella?" A low raspy voice questioned.

"Yeah Harry its me" i said quietly as i held his body up against mine.

His face and body were torn apart. Cuts and bruises covered his once clear skin.

I began to cry.

"Harry what happened to you?! Do you need an ambulance?"

He didn't respond.

"Harry listen to me,please are you okay?!" The tears got worse. I was worried. He wasn't responding and his eyes were glazed over.

"No,I'm okay.. Are you hurt did they touch you" harry said in a slow raspy tone.

"No Harry I'm fine" i said as i tried my best to keep him standing.

Jillian and Finn began to run towards me.

"Oh my god. Harry!" Jillian cried. She ran to the opposite side and put Harry's arm over her shoulder.

"Go open the car please!" I yelled to Finn.

He grabbed his keys and unlocked the doors. Jillian and I pulled Harry's limp body into the car. Jillian hoped in the passenger seat of Finns black range rover and i took the seat next to Harry.

I grabbed Harry's hand in mine.

"Harry listen to me stay awake okay?!" I begged.

His eyes fluttering closed.

"Who did this to you?"

"No-no one I'm fine. Are you okay?" Harry said slowly.

"YES, I'm okay, I already told you" I said.

Every time i asked Harry what happened he turned it around and asked if i was okay. The whole ride home he continually asked the question "are you okay".

--------------------------------------------

*in Finn's Flat (their bedroom)*

Harry laid himself on the bed as i walked into the washroom to get a wet towel and some bandages.

I grabbed a bunch of things from the medicine cabinet on top of the sink and quickly made my way to Harry.

Harry was sprawled out on his side of the bed. I dumped the pile of things onto the mattress beside Harry.

I sat down next to him bring his face towards me.

"I'm just gunna brush it off a bit" i said quietly as i rubbed the cuts on Harry's face with the cloth. I pushed back his soft curls and held them their as i cleaned the dry blood off his face.

The bruises and cuts were really bad. He had multiple cuts on his forehead and cheeks and his left eye was swollen and purple.

"Are you sure you don't need to go to the hospital?" I said as a tear streamed down my face.

"no" he simply replied.

"Your temple is swollen and bruised,that's not okay" i began.

Harry slowly sat up leaning his back against the headboard as I moved closer towards him.

"I'm fine see" he slowly said.

I nodded my head. I didn't want him to waste his energy on me. I leaned my hand on his stomach to reach his left eye. Suddenly he flinched and clenched his eyes.

I gasped "I'm sorry"

"No-it's okay" he said still clenching his eyes shut.

I slowly lifted up his tight black shirt. On his toned stomach their was a huge purple bruise.

I placed a soft kiss on the purple spot as i gently pulled off his shirt.

"That's probably better" i said earning a nod from Harry.

I continued to brush off and place bandages on Harry's body. I grabbed the rest of the things and dumped it onto the wooden night table next to our bed. I squeezed myself under the covers and moved my body against Harry's gently. Our faces almost brushing each others. I could feel Harry's short breathes against my skin. I looked up at Harry who was blankly staring at me. I ran my hand into his curls,as i placed a passionate kiss onto his swollen lips. Harry reached his hand for my chin, and raised my head so he had access to my lips. "Thank you" he said in a raspy tone before he very lightly kissed my lips.

I moved my head into Harry's chest as he gently placed his arm around me.

"I love you" i whispered into his bare,bruised chest.

AN: i made this chapter really quick so excuse spelling /GRAMMER. anyways so Harry got punched really hard in the temple and fell to the ground so the reason he is really week and cant stay awake is because he has a bad concussion sooo yaa

Love you thanks for reading

Comment vote !!!