Chapter 24

AT: hi everyone I'm super sorry for not writing chapters often. I will NOW be writing a chapter EVERY DAY or EVERY OTHER DAY. I am so sorry for the wait.

ELLA'S POV

*the next day*

I turned over from under the covers and squinted my eye at the bright light coming from the bedroom window. Harry was laying beside me and was still asleep. I quietly got off the bed grabbed a loose white long sleeve and a pair of patterned tights. I walked out the door and into the bathroom to change. I slid on the army print leggings and the flowy top. I pulled my hair from out of the bun and let it fall down y back. I quietly left the bathroom, pulled on my brown combat boots and walked out the door. I had to get out ... Alone. Even though I was a bit scared to go out alone after the incident I knew I needed to get out and think.

It's been almost a month since me and Harry got here. It's not that long but it seems like it has been longer. Every night I thought about what my parents might be going through. A couple of days after we got here I got texts from my mom asking where I was and I replied back. I never told Harry because I didn't want him to get him upset or worried. I didn't tell them exactly where I was tho. I texted my mom back saying I was with A friend and I went up north to find a summer job and I would be back when the summer ended. She replied back. She was okay with it because I was already 18 and she had been bugging me to get a job for a while now.

-----------------------------------------

I walked down into the bakery and quickly made my way out the doorway after waving good bye to finn. A small but cool breeze hit my face a I walked out the door and down the street. I thought I would just sit on a bench near at the park nearby.

I finally arrived at the small park and a group of children were playing on the swing set next to me. I smiled as they swung up and down, letting out small giggles. The atmosphere made me happy too.

HARRY'S POV

*back at the house*

I turned my body over. I slowly squinted my eyes open and realized that Ella wasn't there. I got up off the bed and walked out the bedroom door.

"Ella" I called into the hallway. No one answered. I walked back into the bedroom and grabbed my Rolling Stones t-shirt and pulled it over my bare chest. I once again walked out the door and into the living room, throwing on a pair of sneakers then walking out the door and into the bakery. I quickly walked down the steel staircase and ran into the bakery.

"Where's ella?!" I yelled to Finn who was in the back room getting some bread.

"She went out for a walk or something" Finn yelled back.

Why would she go out alone! I said to myself in an angry tone. I stormed out of the bakery and onto the street. A cool breeze hit my bare arms. I scanned the street both ways attempting to think where she could have gone.

I walked down the street looking into each small store as I walked by.

She shouldn't of came out by herself! My body filled with anger. She doesn't know what could happen to her.

AN: I'm writing this in class so excuse the errors. The next chapter will probably be up soon.