Chapter 10

Ella's POV

*the next day*

I woke up to the sound of pots and pans clicking together. I reached my tired hands toward my eyes and rubbed them. I managed to squint open my eyes. Harry wasn't beside me. I yawned and managed to fully open both eyes.

I slowly got off the warm bed and headed to the wooden door in front of me. I pulled open the door and began walking down the familiar hallway. I wasn't really sure where i was going, i just followed the sound of pots and pans and the smell of something frying. I walked through a small arch that led me into the large living and dining area. I walked a bit more and realized the noise was coming from what i thought was the kitchen. I slowly walked in. Finn was cooking breakfast and harry was sitting,talking to him while he sat on a large stool.

"Good morning ella, hope you slept well" finn let out with a smile.

Harry got off the stool and walked towards me.

"Good morning" i smiled happily. This morning reminded me of home.

Harry cupped my face with his large hand and kissed my cheek.

"Good morning love" harry smiled. His dimple lit up his face.

I walked with harry towards the breakfast bar and sat down on a tall stool next to him.

"So what do you have planned today?" Finn let out as he flipped the eggs in the pan.

Harry looked at me and let out a suspicious smile.

"Well, i thought i'd take you somewhere i've always loved" harry explained.

I began to get exited but worried as i saw Harry and Finn exchange glances.

"Okay" i said smiling

"Where is it?" I said in a questioning tone.

"Its a surprise" Harry said while letting out a synchronized laugh with Finn.

What was going on and why were they acting so weird. I kind of brushed it off because i was way to exited thinking about this mystery destination.

Finn began handing us each a plate filled with eggs,bacon and a pastry probably from the bakery.

"Thank you" i called out as he walked over to the other side of Harry and sat down.

Harry's POV

We finished eating and began putting our plates into the old metal sink and cleaning up the table.

"Thanks lad" i let out while walking out of the kitchen with Ella.

Ella thanked Finn once more as we headed towards the bedroom.

I opened the door and let Ella through.

"Well your going to have to get dressed, if you would like to join me" i explained to Ella who had already crawled back in bed.

She instantly got up and off the bed.

"I barely brought anything. Especially something i would want people to see me in" she let out.

I let out a small laugh.

"Im sure you would look great in any of it" i said kissing the top of her head.

"Go to the room next door, theirs something waiting for you on the bed" i explained.

I could tell Ella was a but worried. Her face lit up with excitement.

"What do you mean?" She giggled in confusion.

"Just go" i said grabbing her hand and leading her towards the door.

She walked out of the room and into the room next door.

Ella's POV

I reached my hand for the metal knob and began to turn it. I pushed open the door slowly and closed it behind me. I walked over to the small rod iron bed in the middle of the room. On top of the light blue sheets was an array of clothes with a small sheet of paper on top.

Hi ella its jillian from the bakery!

Harry called me late last night and asked if i could pick up a cute outfit for you today..he gave me clear instructions on what he wanted you to wear. Your a lucky girl

Xx have fun

-jillian

I smiled at the thoughtful letter and placed it next to the pile of clothes. I was lucky i thought.

I began picking up each piece of clothing. There was a white lace dress and a oversized knit cardigan on top of each other. Underneath was a pair of thick but shear black panty hose.

I admired the outfit. It was so pretty!

I began removing my clothes and putting the new ones on. I slipped on the soft lace dress over my head and then continued with the warm knit cardigan. I walked over to the large full length mirror that was resting against the wall and admired the outfit. It was perfect.

I let my hair out of the large bun on top of my hair and let my long,straight brown locks fan out on my shoulders.

I walked out of the room in excitement wondering what Harry would think.

I knocked lightly on the door and Harry rose up from the bed.

His eyes widened in shock.

It was different then my usual tights and a oversized sweater style.

"What do you think" i smiled

"You look beautiful love" Harry replied.

He walked towards the doorway and we shared a light kiss.

Harry grabbed my hand and we began walking towards the front door of Finn's flat.

"Are you exited" Harry let out.

I could tell he was pretty pleased with the plans he's made.

"Very" i smiled, as we walked down the old metal stairs into the busy bakery.