Chapter 22

AN: short and sweet

Comment, vote and put it in your library!

ELLA's POV

*the next morning*

The light from the window peered through the curtains. I could see the sunlight through my closed eyes. I slowly squinted my eyes open, rubbing my face with my hands . I turned over to Harry. He was still sleeping. His curly hair laid messily on his head, and his bare torso was covered with the white sheet. I quietly turned around and grabbed my phone to check the time.

It was already 12:00pm we had slept in way longer then we were supposed to.

"Harry....wake up" i said slowly while gently rubbing my hand on his arm.

He slowly turned his toned body towards me and opened his eyes. His left eye was covered in a light to deep purple bruise, still it looked alot better then Last night. His cuts and scraps were scabbed over and were barely noticeable.

Harry smiled at me, as he kissed me on the forehead.

"You look better today" i said smiling.

"Did i not look good yesterday love?" Harry laughed.

I let out a giggle.

"How are you feeling?" I continued.

"I'm okay" harry smiled back.

"Are you sure?" I questioned. I could tell he was in pain but he just didn't want to admit it.

"Yes, Ella I'm fine... Stop worrying about me" harry said as he moved closer to me. He placed his toned arm over my body, our faces close.

"Do you need anything?" I whispered.

Harry laughed.

"No I'm fine, once again"

I let out a giggle.

"Okay..well if you need anything just ask okay?" I began.

Harry looked at me with his deep green eyes for a second.

"Actually can i have one thing?" Harry asked slowly.

"Ya of course" i answered.

"Kiss me" harry said blankly.

I leaned in kissing Harry lightly but passionately as i smiled.

Harry placed his hand behind my neck bringing me into the kiss.

I pulled away.

"Just because your hurt doesn't mean you will get special treatment" i laughed.

Harry smirked at me, and laughed.

"Maybe another time...when you can actually get off the bed alone" i said jokingly.

harry laughed lightly.

He sat up slowly on the soft mattress and attempted to get up.

I walked over to his side of the bed and helped him up as his vision wasn't still fully clear.

"Your almost there" i whispered.

Before harry walked to the doorway without my help.

---------------------------------------------

*in the kitchen/living area*

Harry's POV

I watched as Ella made us some tea.

I was slouched onto Finns soft sofa waiting for Ella to come sit next to me.

My eye sight was still a bit blurry and when i sat up i became very light headed.

"Here" Ella gestured the tea into my hands.

"Thank you" i smiled at her.

She sat next to me on the couch examining me.

"What?" I questioned.

"We'll you still haven't told me who did this to you...I'm going to figure it out Harry, I've already got some clues from a certain someone" she began.

I laughed.

"Clues?" I said.

"What if i guess who it was..and got it right. Would you tell me then?" She continued.

ELLA's POV

i could see Harry's green eyes darken.

"Yes" he said.

"But why not Harry! Im going to-" i whined like a baby.

"Oh wait you said yes!" I stopped myself.

He nodded his head.

"You have one guess, if you don't get it right i won't tell you." He said smirking at me. I could tell Harry enjoyed getting me mad.

"Okay" i smiled. I knew i was going to get this right.

There was silence from both of us.

..............

..............

"It's your "friend" isn't it... The blondish one...He was at the club last night"

I could see Harry's somewhat cheerful face die down.

I could tell by his face he thought i wouldn't guess it right.

AN: WHAT WHAT?! She knows!! Do you think Harry's going to say she got it right or lie to her. What do you guys want to happen next.

Im only going to do the next chapter when i have a comment from everyone reading this story :) i just want to see how many of you are !

Thanks :)