Chapter 16

This was extremely awkward but everyone requested it so... Here it is

*later that night*

Ella's POV

"Thanks Jillian"

i said while slumping my body onto my large bed.

"No problem" she smiled lightly.

I laid back, my hair fanned out around me, while Jillian sat beside me.

"Harry is going to be home soon...." She began.

My heart was racing. I knew Harry would find out, and i didn't want him to.

"And your going to have to tell him... He's going to find out wether or not your the one who lets it out" she said staring at me.

I let out a quite sigh.

"I know"

We both sat on my bed, without speaking. A million thoughts were racing through my head.

What am i going to tell him, how am i going to tell him.. What will he do?! What will happen.

The sound of the door closing and shoes being thrown off echoed down the hall.

It was Harry.

"I better go.." Jillian said while walking out of the room.

I got up from the bed and walked her into the hallway.

"Hi Jillian" Harry said in his raspy voice.

"Hi harry" she said while glaring at me.

"Is everything alright?" Harry said confused.

I looked at Jillian and back at Harry.

"no-no everything is fine" i said shooting out the most unconvincing smile out there.

"Bye Harry...by Ella" Jillian shot out while leaving the flat.

Harry raised an eyebrow and stared at me.

"Whats up with her?" Harry said staring at the now closed door.

"Nothing Harry, everything's okay!" i said smiling.

"C'mon Ella, i know you.. Your not fine. Whats wrong?" Harry said grabbing my hand and pulling me closer.

"Nothing i'm just not-not feeling to good" i stuttered, walking back into the bedroom.

Nothing i'm just not-not feeling to good" i stuttered, walking back into the bedroom.

Harry followed behind me.

He grabbed my body and placed a kiss on my neck.

"Does that make you feel better" Harry whispered into my ear.

I let out a light giggle.

Harry lightly pushed my body onto the bed and kissed me, His curls brushing against my face.

The kiss got heated quickly. He slipped his tongue into my mouth immediately claiming dominance. One of his hands was placed on my waist firmly and the other beside my head keeping his body up above mine. He removed his lips from mine, I feel desperate to have his lips back on mine. He leaves a trail of kisses down my neck, he started to bite lightly at the skin leaving delicate love bites which he went back and left soft kisses on each one. His hand left my waste and tugged at the bottom of my shirt asking for permission to remove it. I nod my head. I study his facial features intently as he continues on removing my shirt he instructs me to lift up my arms as he removes it over my head. With my shirt removed He quickly rips his shirt off as well, our bare chests pressing up against each other as he leaves a trail of kisses up my neck and to my ear " I'm gunna make you feel good babe, I won't hurt you promise " he whispers, his last words come out breathlessly. He looks down at me and gives me a seductive smirk. I feel his growing bulge brush up against my thigh. I can't help but smirk. He makes his way down to my hips and quickly pulls down my tights leaving me in nothing but my red laced bra and underwear. He starts leaving kisses up my inner thigh, my body anxious as I anticipate what is about to happen. I bite down hard on my bottom lip trying my best not to let a moan escape my mouth. He grabs my hand and places them on his belt buckle. I fiddle with the buckle due to the fact that I'm completely nervous. This is my first time, but I'm glad it's with someone special. I trust him. He lets a quite chuckle as he helps me undo his belt and remove his pants. Leaving him in nothing but his boxers. Harry reaches behind me unclasping my bra. I have never been very confident about my body. He obviously senses my hesitation " your beautiful baby" he says while looking over my body up and down with hungry eyes. I reached for the top of his boxers and slide them down his legs as well tossing them on the floor, he reaches down to remove my underwear as well throwing them across the room. He places himself at my entrance. " are your ready babe " he asks. I nod not knowing what to say. " I promise I'll make you feel good" and with that I felt him enter me. He continued with slow thrusts leaving my body overwhelmed with pleasure. I let loud moans escape my mouth not being able to control myself, pleasure overtaking my body. My hands were dug into his back, no doubt leaving traces of blood from gripping him so tightly. " you okay babe" he asks. I nod my head. My legs also wrapped tightly around his torso.