Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Ella's POV

We finally reached my flat.

My parents weren't home. We ran through the door and locked i locked it behind us. I turned the metal knob to make sure it was secure. I closed the curtains and ran upstairs with Harry. We ran to our room.

Harry's POV

"Who are you running from Harry" Ella asked while looking at me intensely.

My heart began to pound in my chest and i could feel my face burn up. I turned my body away from her on the bed. She shuffled closer to me. Ella sat down behind me and placed her arms over my shoulder. She began brushing my curls with her small hands.

"Harry you can tell me" she said in a compassionate tone.

But i didn't respond. I had no idea what to do.

"Im scared Harry. Please just-just tell me" she said almost tearing up.

I turned my body around to face her. I placed my large hand on her cheek.

"I can't tell you Ella" i said quietly.

I was ashamed at myself for bringing her into this. She got off the bed and began walking towards the ladder to go down to her part of the room.

She looked back at me and stopped. "Harry i can't do this" she cried.

"It's either you tell me, or this whatever it is...is going to end" she said staring at me. I got off the small bed and ran towards her.

"Ella please" i reached my arm out and grabbed hers. She stopped moving. I pulled her in quickly. Our bodies were up against each other.

"Your safe" i whispered.

I brushed my lips against Ella's lightly but passionately. Her hazel eyes stared into mine. A bead of water dripped down her cheek. I released my grasp on her arm. She turned around and began going down the ladder . She climbed down the ladder and walked towards her bed. I lifted my hands over my face, and walked back towards my small,cold bed. I was so frustrated at myself. I pulled my hand back and swung it right into the hard white, drywall. Why do i always screw everything up. I was mad at myself. I was mad at my situation. I felt my knuckles burning. Small bruises began to form on the bones.

Ella's POV

I felt bad for harry. I didn't mean to just walk away,but i can't deal with not knowing. I could hear Harry pacing around upstairs. The ceiling creaked with every step he took. I genuinely felt bad. I knew what i had to do.

I got off my large bed and began walking into the infamous closet. I looked through the small opening in the ceiling and took a deep breathe. I held onto each step as i climbed. Harry was sitting on the small bed facing the wall when i peered through the opening. I began walking slowly towards him.

"Harry" i consoled.

He turned his curly head toward me.

"Im sorry" i continued.

"I didn't mean to just walk out like that..... Its just that i need to know" i said.

He just continued staring at me.

"And i want to be okay- i want you to be okay" i cried. I looked down at the floor waiting for a response.

I felt Harry's large hands caress my face and lift it towards his.

"I can't tell you Ella, I'm so sorry" Harry let out.

I knew he couldn't tell me.

I could see his bruises and scraps glide across my face as he moved his hand down my cheek. I lifted his hands away from my face and kissed them.

"Don't do this to yourself" i said staring at his bruised hands.

"Its okay" i said.

"Okay?" Harry replied confused.

"I can't loose you...." I said to harry quietly.

His eyes focused on my lips,waiting for their next move.

"Your so wrong for me.." i said quietly Harry's eyes widened in panic.

"but being with you feels so right" i continued.

He smiled.

He kissed me again passionately, but this time it felt like more than just a kiss.

AN: who do you think the mystery person is?? Any ideas ?!

Comment vote and fan pleasee

Thanks!