Chapter 8

Chapter 8

*that night*

Ella's POV

Harry's warm body brushed up against mine as he turned over. The feeling of having Harry's body next to me all night felt so right. I turned my body away from his and gently moved in closer. Harry pulled his toned arm over my stomach and pulled me in even closer. I could feel his warm chest rising and falling with each breathe he took.

I closed my eyes, and began to fall asleep it was a very long day, and i didn't have the strength to stay awake.

*A few hours into the night*

Harry's POV

*Beep Beep BEEEP *

I rolled my body over and slowly opened my eyes. Where was that noise coming from? I quietly got off the bed trying not to wake Ella. I walked around her room following the high pitched beeps. The sound of the repeated beeps got louder as i approached Ella's night stand.

It was her phone.

I glanced over at the bright screen that blinded my eyes through the dark room.

It was a text. I reached my hand for the ringing phone and brought it closer towards my face.

Unknown

Harry, we-I know where your hiding. Don't think you will get away with this. I know about the girl. I know about the place.

Watch your back.

Watch Ella's....

My heart sped up. I could feel my body tensing up. How did he find her number?! How does he know where i am. I looked towards Ella's sleeping body on the bed. She looked so innocent. I couldn't let anything happen to her.

I loved her.

I raised the phone once more and clicked the button. I deleted the message.

I placed the phone back on Ella's night stand and began walking towards her on the bed.

"Ella, love... Wake up" i said quietly.

She shuffled around in the bed before saying anything.

"What do you want Harry.." She moaned.

"Ella we have to go" i said quietly again.

Before i could explain why, Ella was awake and sitting upwards with a worried look plastered on her face.

"Harry , whats going on?" She said in a scared tone.

"Ella there here" i whispered.

"Who's here?!" She said sounding more pissed.

"Harry what's going on"

"Please Ella we have to go"

"Trust me .. Please" i pleaded.

She got off the bed and walked closer to me.

"I trust you Harry" she said in a whisper.

Her voice sent shivers down my body.

We both walked towards the closet. I grabbed a couple of sweaters for Ella and some track pants and stuffed them into a small duffle bag hanging in her closet.

I looked back at Ella, tears glazed over her eyes as she wrote a short letter to leave on her bed.

Ella's POV

I picked up a piece of scrap paper and a pen off my desk and began writing a short letter to leave behind.

"Im okay.

I'll be back soon

Love,Ella"

I put down the pen and stared at the blue ink on my paper. The reality is i don't know if ill be okay.. Or if ill be back soon. A tear wet my face as it glided down my cheek. I walked over to Harry in the closet. He placed the small blue duffle bag onto the floor and began lifting up the ladder to "his room". The closet, my room, now looks as if nothing ever happened. I grabbed a hold of Harry's large hand and held it tightly in mine. He down at me, brushing my messy hair away from my face.

"I will keep you safe" harry whispered. I felt his warm breathe tickle my lips. I placed my hand on the back of his neck and kissed him.

We walked hand in hand towards the window.

"I'll go down first" harry shot out.

I nodded my head.

Harry rolled open the window and slid onto the old shingled roof. He gestured his hand outwards to grab my body and help me out. I grabbed Harry's hand and slid out of the window. Harry guided me towards the side of the roof where a garden fence, my parents had recently put up stood.

Harry lightly threw the small duffle bag onto the paved road beneath us.

He began extending his left foot onto the gate and started to climb down.

It took him about ten seconds before he was looking up and signaling me to come down as well. I stared downwards at the high drop and gulped. I extended my leg onto the fence as harry did and began to climb. Before i could hit the bottom Harry reached out his arms and pulled me off the fence placing me on the ground.

"Are you ready" harry whispered

The truth is i wasn't ready-i was scared.

"i promise you, nothing will happen as long as I'm here." Harry whispered.

My body filled with butterflies. He grabbed my hand and began walking down the dark long road.

I looked back at my old brick house, like it was going to be the last time i saw it.

AN: they have to run away!! Did anyone see that coming?

Hope you like it so far. Give us some feedback!