Chapter 3

AN: this is kind of a filler chapter BUT its pretty cute... Thanks so much for the everything! Please give us some feedback on the story ! :)

Chapter 3

*the next morning*

A ray of sunlight peeked through the gap in my white curtains. I could see the light shining through my closed eyelids. I had the worst sleep last night thanks to Harry. This whole thing just feels like a big long dream.

I knew it was time to wake up because i had to get Harry out of the house before my parents got back from their meeting this morning. I pushed off the covers, and made my way towards my closet.

"Harry .. you can come down now" i projected my voice into the attic. I reached my hands out towards the wooden ladder and began to climb. I haven't been up there in forever. I examined the room as it would probably be my last time going up there.

I walked over towards Harry. He was sitting beside the small circular window, looking at the view outside.

I sat down beside him.

"Good morning" i said with a warm smile.

"Good morning" Harry replied.

Both of us were quite and just stared out of the window. I looked back at Harry.

"So where are you going after this" i mumbled.

"I don't know yet" harry replied while looking at me.

I could tell by the look in his eyes that he had no where to go, and he was genuinely worried about it.

"Harry, you know if you have no where to go you can stay here.." I quietly said.

His face lit up.

"No it's fine i could find somewhere to stay and erm-"

"Don't worry it's fine, you can stay up here" i insisted

"Just no more late night showers okay" i said giggling.

Harry let out a laugh too and we both got up and made our way to the ladder.

Harry went down first then waited at the bottom for me. When i got to the second last step, he grabbed my waist and lifted me off the ladder and onto the ground.

"Thank you Sr." i giggled.

"Im going to take you to the mall today.. Your going to need some clothes if your going to be my new roommate" i said laughing

Harry's POV

"I'm just going to find my wallet..i'll be back in a second.. Can you just pick me out something?" Ella said while walking out the door.

"Sure love" i smiled.

I wasn't really sure what to do.. I have no idea on how to pick a girls outfit. I walked over to Ella's closet. I stared blankly at the endless racks of clothes. I began looking through each rack attempting to find a suitable outfit for Ella. I grabbed one off of the white hangers on the rack. Hanging on the tiny hanger was a light wash,jean shirt. I threw it onto the bed. I then grabbed a pair of dark blue skinny jeans from the back of her closet.

Ella walked back into her room with a black leather wallet in her hand.

"Found it" she said while waving the small wallet in the air.

"So what have you picked for me Harry" she said while walking towards her bed.

Ella lifted the top and jeans over her body.

"Do you think it looks good" she said while looking down at the assembled outfit.

"It looks great" i replied with a smile. I was satisfied with my choices.

"Okay i'll be right back, keep yourself entertained" she said laughing.

I walked around her room examining every inch. Her walls were bare and there was no pictures of anyone on her wall. I spotted a small picture frame on her nightstand. I slowly walked over to the white, wooden table and picked up the silver frame. Inside was a picture of Ella and another girl fooling around. I smiled at the photo in my hand. She was so cute.

"I'm ready" Ella yelled.

The picture fumbled in my hand as i attempted to quickly place it back onto the table without her noticing.

"You look great Ella" i smiled.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door.