Chapter 25

AN: two chapters in one day ! And I wrote both in class !!

Anyways here you go:)

ELLA'S POV

I sat on the bench just staring at my phone. By now Harry will probably be looking for me. I stared blankly at the green scenery around me. The park was filled with tall green trees in different shades and a light concrete sidewalk winded through the Small park. A young man with a blue sweater ,dark jeans a hat and a pair of darkly tinted sunglasses was staring in my direction. I turned around to look behind me but there wasn't anyone there. I looked at the young man discreetly from the corner of my eye. He was staring at me. I picked put my phone and pretending to be texting someone, because in reality I had no one to actually text. The sound of loud footsteps and my name being yelled filled the park. I looked quickly back at the young man who was staring at me but he was gone.

A large hand grabbed my arm tightly from behind, I flinched and looked behind me.

It was harry.

"What do you think your doing ?!" He yelled at me as the grip on my arm got tighter.

"Harry let go" I yelled out as my arm Burned in pain.

"I told you, you can't be going out by yourself! You don't know what could happen to you!" He yelled again.

"Your right Harry" I replied back.

"I don't know because you won't tell me anything! How can I be afraid of something that I don't even know exists!" I yelled back at him this time.

Harry's usual bright green orbs darkened.

"Don't go out by yourself" he said as he attempted to calm down.

His large hand loosened the grip on my arm. A red mark stood in place of his hand.

I brought my arm up to my face and stared at it.

"What's gotten into you" I said as a tear dropped down my face.

"Your crazy" I said back in disgust.

"No Ella-I'm sorr-" Harry attempted to say back.

"That's enough Harry. I don't need you following my every move. I can do things alone" I said back at him.

I stormed out of the park and back to the bakery. Harry didn't leave me alone. He walked far behind me and followed me to the bakery.

----------------------------------------

* later upstairs in "their" house*

HARRY'S POV

I sat on the soft sofa in the living room. Ella ran straight into the bedroom when we got home.

ELLA'S POV

I laid sprawled out on the bed staring at my arm. Every time he thinks I'm in danger he gets like this. This is honestly not the Harry I know. Why did he get so angry. I know minimal information about what's going on but I'm not worried about that guy anymore. They don't even know I died my hair... They barely know how I look.

A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts.

"Can I come in?" A deep raspy voice called out from behind the door.

I looked towards the door way where Harry stood. I sat up on the bed and crossed my legs.

"Whatever" I said in a low voice.

Harry slowly walked into the room and sat beside me.

The room was silent.

"I'm sorry" Harry said as he stared at me.

I didn't look at him.

"I didn't mean to hurt you back there, I just don't want anything to happen to you" Harry said as he lifted my arm towards him. I quickly reacted and pulled my arm away not saying anything.

Harry looked down at the bed.

"Can you just leave" I said under my breathe.

Harry looked at me, and got off the bed. He slowly walked out of the room and shut the door lightly behind him.

HARRY'S POV

"I've ruined everything"

"I always screw up everything" I said as I punched my fist into the wall.

I stared at my red and cut knuckles.

"I am crazy."