Chapter 12

AN: i don't know if this chapters any good, but i promise the story will get better! Were dealing with major writers block with this story.. But i feel like we should update anyways for the people who are reading:) comment vote etc. thanks!

Harry's POV

I stood beside Ella,my forearms resting on the tree house. We both looked over into the large, secluded forest.

"Harry" Ella said quietly.

"Yeah love" i replied.

"Do you think were going to be okay?" She said softly.

I looked down at my hands, fiddling my thumbs.

"I don't know" i whispered

Ella turned towards me and placed her hands over mine.

"I trust you Harry,don't break it" she continued.

I turned my face to hers and smiled

"I won't" i whispered in her ear.

Ella's body moved closer to mine.

I leaned in to kiss her, but suddenly her small hands pressed up against my chest and pushed me away.

I gave Ella a confused look.

Ella sat down against the tree house wall and laughed.

"Not yet" she laughed

I walked over and sat down next to her.

"Lets play a game Styles" she let out.

I nodded my head.

Ella's POV

"Okay, so ill ask you a question and you have to answer it. If i think its a good answer you get a kiss" i giggled.

Harry seemed confused. I knew he thought something different when i said the word "game".

"Erm Okay" harry said.

He slid his body in front of mine.

"First question,what do you think about my outfit tonight" i said waiting for an answer.

Harry laughed "what kind of question is that?"

"You have to answer it styles" i said laughing.

"Erm-you look beautiful Ella" harry let out.

I looked at him in approval.

"It was cute, but not good enough" i said laughing.

I wanted to see how far Harry would go.

"Second question,why did you choose a treehouse for our "date"?" I began.

Harry looked at me or a few moments and then back at the forest behind us.

"I brought you here-erm because it reminded me of the first day we met. Erm-Its quite and no one is around except for you and me. " harry whispered.

I could tell Harry was nervous by the way he tried to collect his thoughts to form a good answer.

Harry waited for me in approval.

"That wasn't a great answer" i let out.

Harry stared at me with his green orbs.

"It was perfect" i continued with a giggle.

I leaned over onto my knees and placed my hand behind Harry's neck pulling him closer. I kissed him and Harry kissed back.

He moved his body beside mine as we laid down. He didn't break the kiss.

We both laid face up, next to each other staring at the dark night above us .

Everything was perfect.

Harry pulled me against his warm body and wrapped his arm around me.

I dug my head into his chest. I could feel his heart beat slow down as we slowly fell asleep.

"I love you" I mumbled into his chest.

"I love you too" Harry replied.