Chapter 15

AN: EXCUSE GRAMMAR ERRORS/errors we did not look over it .

comment vote etc! Thanks so much!:) DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA .. The next chapters should be good :) please comment tell us what you think!

The cool fall air sent shivers down my spine.

I began picking up my pace.

I felt my slim phone vibrate through my jeans. I slid my hand into my pocket and pulled it out. I raised the white iPhone to my head.

Jillian😊

Hi! Im at the coffee shop, are you almost here?

I tapped my cold fingers against the large screen and sent "yeah" i clicked the button at the top of my phone, turning it off and placing it back into my jacket pocket.

Suddenly i could hear the sound of footsteps behind me getting louder. I began speeding up. I turned my head backwards discreetly, my hair blowing into my face.

There was a tall guy walking closely behind me. I began to get worried because it seemed as if he was following me. I brought my hands to the front of my body and began walking quickly across the paved sidewalk.

All of a sudden, my body was pulled back and slung against a brick wall behind a small building. The large male cupped his hand over my mouth. He was wearing dark jeans and a dark navy t-shirt. I attempted to scream into his hand to make any noise i possible could, but he would just push me harder against the rigged brick wall. I tried to escape his grasp by punching and kicking. I through a hard punch at his gut. He flinched and released his grasp. Before i could run away he grabbed my cotton t-shirt and through me into the wall.

Tears streamed down my face. I could feel my back and legs developing bruises and cuts. I screamed almost crying.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!"

He cupped my mouth once more roughly.

"I know who you are.. Don't think your going to get away. You should have never got close to Harry..."

He uncupped my mouth and moved closer. I could feel his warm breathe on my lips.

"Come with me.."

He said stroking my hair out of my face. I could see his eyes filled with a dark lust.

I could feel his cold hands playing with the hem of my shirt.

I moved my face away from his and mumbled.

"No."

He looked at me, surprised by my answer.

I quickly lifted my leg and kneed him in the lower region. He sunk to the hard, cold ground in pain.

I quickly ran across the street not taking a second to look back or wait for my turn to cross. I could see the bakery from here. I ran as quickly as i could into the bakery, searching for Jillian.

The dark headed girl was sitting alone at the back of the shop.

"Jillian!" I said almost crying in shock.

"Theres someone after me, please help me" i cried.

"Ella, calm down.. What happened?!" She said placing her hands on my shoulders.

"There-there was a guy-please just help me!" I cried, i didn't have time to explain i wanted to just get out and go back home.

"How did he look?!"

"What did he do to you?!?!" Jillian screamed in a worried voice.

By now the small amount of people in the coffee shop were staring.

"He he tried to t-t-take me" i cried out.

"He had light hair and was pretty tall and built" i let out quietly, attempting to calm myself down.

Jillian stared at me.

"You have to tell Harry." She said.

Her usual cheery voice was stern and serious.

Did she know who this guy was?

"No. I can't tell Harry!" I bawled.

Jillian turned me around inspecting me , and making sure i wasn't hurt.

"lets go back to the bakery and will get you cleaned up, upstairs"

"Ella you have no choice if your not going to tell harry i will. Im sorry."

Jillian explained.

My scraped hands wiped a salty tear from my cheek.

"Ill tell hi-im" i said in between crying.

"Ill call us a cab" jillian let out.

I nodded my head and walked towards the front of the coffee shop, my body alongside Jillian's.

I was terrified.