Chapter 14

Hello! Just wrote these two chapter literally right now! Hopefully they are okay! While writing this i thought of the best idea for some drama so stay tuned!!!

Thank you:)

*during the night*

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Harry's POV

I rolled over. The familiar sound of Ella's ring tone woke me up. I turned over and placed the pillow on top of my head,covering my ears. The sound of the high pitched beep continued to ring in my ear. I reached my hand over Ella's body and towards the night table. I slid the phone into my hand and laid back down. The slim white iPhone was raised over my face as i glared at the bright screen. My eyes flinched from the light but i continued to read what appeared on the screen.

UNKNOWN

you can run but you cant hide.

Don't think you can run away from us..

My eyes filled with worry. I was scared that they would come and catch Ella. Why did I bring her into this! I slowly lifted myself off the bed and placed the phone back onto the night table.

I sunk my body back into the warm bed and moved my body closer towards Ella's.

I stared at the alarm clock on the other side of the room. It was 5 AM.

I attempted To fall back asleep but the text Was still coursing through my brain. I quietly moved my body off the bed attempting not to wake Ella. I shuffled my body off the bed, Suddenly I could feel Ella's hand an reach over to grab me. She wrapped her hand around my forearm and pulled me back.

She smiled.

"Where are you going styles?" She said while making a tired pouty face.

I smiled back at her. Trying to hide my emotions. I don't want Ella to know whats going on.

She pulled me closer, and kissed me.

"No where now" i winked.

Before now Ella was conserved and i always had to make the first move. I liked this side of her.

We both laid facing each other.

"Should we get up?" Ella smiled.

"Yeah" i smiled back.

We both Simultaneously rolled off the bed and onto the cold hardwood floor.

Ella's POV

I stared at the clock, analyzing the time. I was supposed to meet Jillian at the coffee shop down the street, while Harry was supposed to help out at the bakery at 7AM. By now Finn was probably down at the bakery setting up, so we usually have the "flat" to ourselves in the mornings. I walked over to my bag of clothes Harry threw together the day we ran away. It's already been a week since the last time i was in London. A few days ago, thinking about what i did made me mad and disappointed at myself but now i'm actually glad i left.

I grabbed a pair of light wash jeans and a oversized t-shirt out of the bag and began putting it on. Harry was already dressed and out of the room.

I stared at myself in the full length mirror, and began brushing my hair and leaving the semi-waves , caused by the rain last night, fall over my shoulders. I walked out of the room and towards the front of the flat where Harry was waiting. We both walked out of the door and down the steel staircase into the bakery.

Finn greeted us with a smile and wave.

"Jillian said she will be at the bakery in 10 min!" He yelled across the bakery.

"Okay! Thank you Finn" i yelled back.

Harry placed a light kiss on my lips.

"See you later" he whispered.

Harry walked towards Finn as i walked towards the front of the bakery.

The little bells rang as i opened the door.

I walked out of the bakery and continued down the street.