Chapter 9

AN: thanks to Jillian one of our readers and Instagram followers for giving us some ideas and voting our story. We thanked her by naming a cute character after her so thank you! Hope you enjoy this chapter. We will be posting pictures of how we imagine each character onto the first page of this fanfic (the hideout a harry fanfic) because we know its easier to imagine it that way.

*two day later*

Ellas pov

Its been 2 days since me and harry have run away. By now my parents are probably frantically searching for me or calling Tori.

Harry says he knows an old friend who lives in cheshire that we could stay with,but I'm still worried.

Harry grabbed my hand and and pulled me close to him,wrapping his arm around me as we walked down a small street full of shops. I leaned my head on harry's shoulder and he placed a light kiss on top of my head. Our heels clicked against the cobble stones as we walked.

"Here it is" harry said while looking up at a small shops sign that read "Mandeville bakery" . He grasped my small hand in his as we walked through the wooden door.

The sound of a small chime caused a young lady to turn around.

"Oh harry nice to see you" the upbeat voice let out.

"Hello Jillian" harry replied while pulling the short dark headed girl into a hug.

"Ella this is Jillian shes one of the owners here" i explained.

"Hello" i smiled.

"Nice to meet you!" Jillian called out.

"I guess your looking for finn" she said while walking through a large opening in the back wall.

Harry shot a smile at me and i smiled back.

A tall boy with light brown hair and blue eyes walked out from behind the counter.

"Harry!" The voice yelled out.

They brought each other into a manly hug and i couldn't help but smile. Being here felt so good. It felt safe.

"Finn this is Ella" harry said while pulling me closer.

"Well hello Ella, pleasure to meet you i'm finn" the tall boy said while reaching for my hand and giving it a shake. I let out a small giggle.

"Harry lad, i haven't seen you in ages?! What's the deal?, do you need anything" finn let out.

"Actually finn we do." I could see Harry's eyes darken.

"We need a place to stay" harry said while staring at Finn with a suspicious look on his face. Was i the only one who didn't know what was going on?! I kept quiet through the brief conversation.

"Of course you could stay at my flat, theres plenty of room" finn said cheerfully.

Harry's grasp on my small hand real eased as he began walking away with finn.

"Ella love, i'll be right back" harry said placing a kiss on my cheek.

"You met Jillian, your both girls. Chat for a while, Harry will be back soon" finn said while directing Jillian towards me.

"Hi" i said with a smile.

I didn't find talking to Jillian that awkward.

"So is finn your brother?" I asked

Jillian let out a small laugh "yes, unfortunately he is"

We both shared a small giggle and she began telling me a bunch of stories about harry. I was enjoying her company, and her stories.

Harry's POV

I leaned up against a wooden baking table in the back room.

"Harry they're back aren't they lad" finn asked me.

"Yeah and the know about ella. They knew where we were" i explained to him.

Finns usual upbeat personality turned serious.

"I understand"

"Stay here as long as you need" he said in a serious tone.

"Thank you finn" i let out.

I could see Ella and Jillian talking and laughing through the small window in the wall.

Finn and i began walking towards the girls.

"Hello , were back!" Finn let out in his usual upbeat voice.

Ella's POV

Harry came and stood next to me.

"Were going to be staying here for a while" harry said.

"Okay" i smiled. I quite liked this small town.

"My flats upstairs.. I live on top of this lovely bakery" finn explained.

I let out a smile.

Finn reached out his hand and placed a small key ring into my hand.

"Thats the keys to my flat, the bakery and Jillian's flat down the street if you need anything" finn explained once more.

"Now go get some "rest"" finn stated while winking at Harry.

We all let out a laugh.

I thanked finn and his sister jillian as well as they got back to work.

Harry put his hand on my lower back and directed me towards the steel staircase in the back room of the bakery. We walked up the old,chipping steel stairs and into a hallway where a large wooden door stood.

I passed Harry the keys and he placed the large keys into the keyhole and opened the door. The apartment was very large considering the location. It was finished with white and dark blue furniture. There was a pretty large kitchen across from the living room and a short hallway covered in doorways.

Harry walked me through the house. I could tell he's been here before since he had no problem directing us to our bedroom. Harry pushed open the door. Their was a large wooden bed, decorated in black sheets.

"Go change" harry insisted. He passed me the small duffle bag.

I have been wearing the clothes for two days so i agreed with Harry's idea.

"Don't worry i wont peak" Harry said laughing.

I nudged his arm as i walked to the other side of the bed. I quickly pulled out the old clothes from the bag and began taking off my worn out clothes. Harry's large hand covered his eyes as he waited. I pulled the tight t-shirt over my head. I could see Harry peaking through his fingers.

"Harry!" I laughed

"Sorry" he smirked.

I finished getting ready and shoved the old clothes into a small front pocket on the bag.

"Okay done" i yelled out

Harry dropped his hand from his face, and began walking towards me.

He picked me off the floor and placed me on the bed. He hovered over me in pushup position. I laughed as he placed a rough playful kiss on my pink lips. I rolled over and harry laid beside me.

He kissed me once more.

"Your perfect" he whispered.

A smile planted on his face.

AN: let us know what you think! Thanks so much!