Chapter 6

AN:

Hii!! Comment vote ect.. Thanks so much!!

Chapter 6

*the next day in the afternoon*

Harry's POV

Our arms swayed, simultaneously, back and forth as we walked hand. This was the first time we walked in public other than at the mall. It seemed like every time we walked out in public. Harry tried to avoid it. We continued walking down the road. Harry's eyes were wandering forward and back continuously. I began to feel worried. I stopped in the middle of the paved side walk.

"Harry whats going on?" I said quietly while observing our surroundings.

Harry's POV

I stared intently behind Ella. My green orbs darkened.

He was here.

I nodded at Ella's questions while staring intensely at the dark shadow behind us.

Ella placed her hand on my cheek and turned my head around.

"Harry?! What are you looking at" he said confused. I turned back at her and placed a light kiss on her lips.

I grabbed her tiny cold hand in mine tightly.

I looked behind her one last time.

"Run" i whispered in her ear.

I pulled her body with me as i ran towards a small side street i could see in the distance. Our breathing sped up as we ran quicker. The familiar feeling of beads of sweat fell on my face. We began to slow down as we got to the tiny side road and hid behind a large metal shed.

Ella's breathe was trembling and i could see the worry in her eyes.

I pulled her slim body closer to mine and placed her head in my chest. I played with her hair while she sat in my lap.

"Whats going on Harry" she said in a worried voice.

"Please bring me back home" she mumbled into my chest.

I placed my head on hers.

"It may not seem okay right now, but it will be" i said quietly.

I lifted Ella's head and began kissing her down her neck.

Ella's POV

I smiled at Harry. His eyes , his lips, his hair. Everything was perfect. He continued kissing my neck. Every little pain i felt before faded.

Harry ran his hand down my back, rubbing it.

I leaned on him more. Pushing him downwards so i was on top. I grabbed the collar of his coat and pulled him upwards.

I turned my head sideways and pressed my lips against harry's. Harry grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me in more. Kissing me more passionately.

"Everything *kiss* will be *kiss* alright." He let out between each kiss.

"I trust you" i looked into Harry's darkened green orbs, and kissed him again. I dug my head back into his chest.

"Take me home" i whispered.