Chapter 1

AN:Hi again guys!! So if your reading this you have decided to read our new fanfic!!! Thanks for everything on "fall" we hope this story will be as successful! So comment vote and fan us if you like:)

Harry's POV

I could feel them getting closer and closer with each Step. The cold night air coursed through my lungs. My heart was beating so fast, it felt like it would come out of my chest, but i knew i had to keep running.

I let my hands rest upon my knees as I took two deep breaths. I needed to find somewhere to hide. I wiped the beads of sweat on my forehead While taking in the tiny street in front of me. A small,brown brick flat caught my eye. Light peered through the small garage opening at the top of the tiny driveway.

I ran into the driveway, sliding under the tiny rectangular opening from the asphalt. I was finally safe.

I sat down against a wall and inhaled and exhaled trying to slow my shaky heart down.

The small garage was dark and there was not much inside,just a few boxes and empty bins. I took a few moments to take in my surroundings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stared blankly at the four walls for over 10 minutes.

Suddenly the quiet garage and safe haven had turned into a disaster. i could hear footsteps making their way into the room. I quietly shuffled behind a large bin and hid myself from view. I could see two small feet dressed in Uggs walk over to the bin. The familiar feeling of my heart racing was back. I slowly moved back. *BAM* i knocked over a bunch of boxes behind me.

"Who's there?!" A scared voice called out.

The unknown figure walked more into my view. She was a short but skinny girl. She had long, beachy,light brown hair and hazel eyes.

"Who's there?!?!" She yelled again. She slowly made her way towards the box.

Ella's POV

"Who's there?!?!" I yelled out in the dark garage. I slowly walked towards a stack of boxes at the back of the room. My heart was beating so fast,it felt like it was coming out of my chest.

My face filled with panic.

I saw a glimpse of a man hiding behind the boxes.

I opened my mouth to scream but before i could manage to get anything out, a large,cold hand pressed up against my mouth and dragged my body to his.

"Shh, I'm not going to hurt you" a raspy voice whispered.

He slowly removed his hand.

"Calm down , okay,im not here to hurt you i just erm needed a place to hide" he let out again.

"Why are you hiding?" I replied back. Shivers filled my body and nerves took over me.

"Theres a bunch of guys erm okay? There trying to come after me.. I couldn't go back home.. Please just let me crash here tonight and ill leave erm really early tomorrow it will be like i was never even here" he said.

His green orbs stared intensely into my hazel eyes. I could feel the legit worry through his eyes.

"Okay. But my parents are here there not going to be to fond if they find a sleeping boy in my garage throughout the night" i told him.

He just continued staring at me. What am i supposed to do with this guy...

What if he's a killer or something?? I didn't want to get involved and ask why he was running away because i didn't want to get pulled into any street drama.

"You can't sleep here.." I let out.

His body dropped.

"I mean you can't sleep in my garage its the middle of winter its freezing outside.....Umm My attic is semi finished and no one really goes up there anymore but theres an old bed up there that you could use for the night. But you have to be QUITE understand? In the morning ill tell you when its safe to come down Okay?" I said finishing my speech.

He nodded his head.

I took him by the hand and hid him behind me,walking through my front door. My parents were in the living room down the hall.

"Im going to bed now. Goodnight" i yelled down the hall.

We quickly made our way up the stairs and into my large light pink and gold bedroom. I shut the door behind our bodies.

"Come with me" i said gesturing towards my closet door.

"Why are you bringing me to your closet..?" He asked sounding unsure.

"Its not just the closet, the attic door comes down from here."

I grabbed the long threaded string and pulled down releasing a mini ladder like staircase from above.

"Okay so just up there" i said looking up.

I gestured the boys muscular body towards the ladder.

He grabbed each handle as he climbed up.

His body faded into the dark attic room. A head full of curls peaked through the opening. "My names Harry by the way" he said.

"Ella" i replied back with a smile.

What do you guys think so far?! Comment if you want more! This fanfic is going to be super long we have some great stuff planned!