All these years..

You guys are in for a shock.

Disclaimer! Mine mine all mine!

All these years..

It was pain like I've felt before and so much blood was everywhere.

I heard David groan a couple of times as if in serious pain.

In the next moment I figured out that the blood wasn't coming from me, my wounds had almost healed but not completely.

The bullet was shot at David and it was his blood. The pain I had felt was through our bond that he felt. Usually he blocked the pain but it seemed it had overpowered him himself.

I looked around to see who had shot him but the forest was empty.

"Call James. NOW. Tell him 3, tell him 3" He groaned grabbing my hair, his voice sounded as if he hadn't had a drop of water in ages. His fangs still out, he was bleeding and losing consciousness.

I pushed him up and off of me only to find a gun fall to the ground...

He had shot himself.. My hands went to my mouth in shock. "What did you do David!?!" I grabbed his shirt to pull him up but his eyes just rolled back into his skull.

This was not the time to ask him questions. This was the time to focus on making things better.  I grabbed the phone, ignoring the blood on my hand.

I called Lindsay because I didn't have James's number.

She picked up very quickly. Despite the loud background music I knew she'd be able to hear me so I waited for nothing and said "Come to the forest behind the club and bring James, hurry!!"

The urgency in my voice conveyed the message and in a matter of seconds they were here.

"What happened here?" James asked in a serious but calm tone and went straight to David whereas Lindsay came to hug and support me.

"I- I was attacked, me and Keisha, there was a group of men, I- I tried to distract them and they almost drained me of my blood, I called David and he saved me, then he just-he just shot himself and told me to call you."

"Call Mike and tell him to get here." He told Lindsay. "Anything else that you remember that would help understand why he shot himself?"

I struggled to think, he had said something about demon blood?

"Demon blood, he said too much demon blood! And to tell you 3?"

"Fuck." I had never seen James use such language but when he did it seemed that the situation was quite serious.

He ripped open David's shirt and suddenly David started convulsing on the ground. I started coughing up blood at exactly the same time. "He's going into shock." I fell to my knees and saw Keisha enter the scene but it was the last thing I saw as my eyes rolled back into my head and I fell to the ground.

Lindsay's POV.

Mike was on his way and just as I turned around I saw the horrific scene before me.

David was going into shock, Elizabeth had fallen unconscious and Keisha was screaming and hurling herself onto James who needed space to work on David.

I grabbed Keisha and pushed her back and compelled her to shut up and stand in a corner. I was too angry with her for reasons that ranged from her childish behavior to not telling us what had happened to Elizabeth. In that moment I couldn't care less if she was going to be my sister-in-law.