The Doctor.

So a lot of people asked me how my exams went and well they were really tough this year so lets see what happens, results in August. *fingers crossed.*

I had this chapter written out for a couple of days and I'm not exactly happy with it. It feels like a filler but an important one. I tried re-writing it but i couldn't and hey Siri typed it out for me so ignore all my errors.

Ps- Ramzan Mubarak to everyone out there!

You guys know the drill! No copying! Enjoy.

I woke up with a pain in my hand.

Well that reminded me it wasn't all just a dream.

I was indeed all alone. Everything came rushing back to me.

I knew I should be mad at Lindsay and David for lying to me considering this whole idea was David's. Not the other way around like they had portrayed. Technically I was manipulated to come here since there was no real work for me either.

However I just couldn't bring myself to be angry at Lindsay. I was truly touched by her concern for me.

I got out of bad slowly. My body protested as usual but I carried on.

Did whatever I needed to freshen up in the bathroom and headed down. As usual I had woken up at 6 am despite sleeping late and headed into the grounds for my usual morning run.

I wanted to run. I needed to run today, to clear my head. weirdly I hadn't even gotten a nightmare tonight. Maybe I was just beyond exhausted.

My body on the other hand and my weak lungs protested from any mode of running. I guess the doctor was right to ask me to rest.

So I settled to stroll in the beautiful gardens.

I had forgotten how breathtaking this scenery looked especially this early in the morning with the suns first few rays.

It literally took my breath away at how beautiful and cruel the world could be. I touched the row of roses and bent down to draw in the amazing smell of those roses.

I needed clarity.

So I put my headphones on, put my feet in the water and closed my eyes.

'High dive into frozen waves where the past comes back to life

Fight fear for the selfish pain, it was worth it every time

Hold still right before we crash 'cause we both know how this ends

A clock ticks 'til it breaks your glass and I drown in you again

'Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need

Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why

If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?

If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?

Walk on through a red parade and refuse to make amends

It cuts deep through our ground and makes us forget all common sense

Don't speak as I try to leave 'cause we both know what we'll choose

If you pull then I'll push too deep and I'll fall right back to you-'

Suddenly I felt as if I wasn't alone and in less than a second I reacted by pulling my headphones out and opening my eyes.

My eyes met a gorgeous man.

His eyes were the perfect shade of emerald with dark brown hair falling on his forehead. He seemed to have a very childish air about him.