The breakfast.

Guys my laptop crashed and I had to write this all over again on my phone. :(

Took me forever and it's still incomplete. :/ but since I haven't updated in forever I should. Also I know I'm late but ramzan Mubarak! :)

Before I could enter the library though I was stopped by Lindsay.

"Hey, I was looking everywhere for you!"

"I'm right here. What's going on?"

"I want to discuss the things you need to do as my maid of honour. And the list of things we need to do."

I smiled at her, since she could read my mind anyway, I decided to tell her.

"I heard you guys yesterday. I know there's not much help needed."

She looked surprised for a second but said "firstly I won't even ask how you heard anything since I remember being alone in my room with David without you anywhere in site. Secondly you're very much mistaken. I require a lot of help and had you been at your own house you would've had to come everyday. That's how busy our schedule is. Never underestimate a royal wedding."

"Okay okay. Jeez. So what's on the list?"

"I have a private assistant who was suppose to help me around but she's kind of useless so you'll have to look over. Firstly we have dance practices everyday till the wedding day because everything has to be perfect. Which includes practicing the entrance. The entire program will be walked through by the party planner after breakfast. Then we have dance practices till lunch and then you're stuck with me. We still have a lot of shopping to do. I need to get dressed and coordinate everything else."

"Wow. You really weren't kidding when you said you needed my help."

"Of course! It's such a relieve having you around. I was worried I wouldn't be able to finish in time without anyone's help. I don't even have a sister you know.."

"Hey don't worry, you've got me." I smiled widely.

"Come on now. It's breakfast time. Where were you going anyway?"

"The library. It's time I got a history lesson don't you think?"

"Anyone of us could give you one, reading would get boring." She shrugged.

"Says the bride who has no time." I winked and pushed her slightly as we walked to the dining hall.

We were the last to arrive. Though the environment strangely looked tensed.

The tension in the air was palpable.

Why was everyone so serious?

I greeted everyone warmly and they greeted me equally fondly.

I didn't know where to sit so the queen called me to her side directly opposite David.

"Come sit with me dear." She said warmly.

Since Kesha sat next to David which used to be my seat.

I smiled at her as I took my seat.

"I got all your favourite things made."

And when I saw the table she had literally gotten everything made.

"Oh Queen Mia!-"

"Sweetheart i thought I asked you to call me mother. You are like a daughter to me."

I smiled. I thought since I was no longer marrying her son she would want me to go back to calling her queen Mia.

"Of course. Forgive me mother. You got so many things made! You didn't need to."

"Oh my dear!" She touched my face lovingly. "When I saw you yesterday you looked so weak. This is the least I can do."

"Queen Mia." Interjected Kesha.

The queen have her a nasty look. It seemed no one liked Kesha as such.

"Yes." She replied coldly.

"Umm" Kesha hesitated. "I don't see the breakfast I usually eat. Where is it?"

"The table had no space. But in all this food you're telling me you can't find anything you can eat?"

"I-" embarrassed she began but interrupted by the Queen again.

"If you are to be the next Queen maybe you need to learn how to improvise. Make do with what cards you're dealt. Or maybe how to act like one. I will hire a teacher for you."

That ended all conversations between them.

It seemed like she really really disliked Kesha. But then who wouldn't. Every sane person hated her. She was kind of annoying.

I cleared my throat as Mike walked in and joined us.

"Why don't you sit with Liz." Sneered Kesha.

What was her problem today?

"We saw you both being very cozy with each other through our window. Isn't that why you left to go down love?" She put her hand on David's.

He pushed it away and remained silent but somehow I heard a whisper 'or maybe I did that to get away from your squeaky voice.'

Unintentionally I snickered which made David look up.

By the bewildered look he gave me, I doubt it was intentional but he gave a small smile instead. It was like an inside joke because we shared a mind link.

Kesha stopped talking altogether looking upset.

I enjoyed my breakfast but I wasn't very hungry.

"You eat very less. I'm sure that's not healthy for a human." Mike commented and the rest of the conversation occurred mostly about how excited everyone was about me living with them again especially with the upcoming wedding.

By the time we were done Lindsay stopped everyone and said "Now don't forget the dance practice we have in room 17. We're going to have them most of the days until everyone's perfect."

We entered room 17 and Lindsay introduced me to her three brides maid. They were all her cousins who I had met before.

They weren't particularly liked by Lindsay but I guess she had to keep them as a family tradition or something.

Beth, Dortha and Cathy.

And in the men there was Mike who winked at me, David, Monty and Garrett. The last two were James friends.

We met the choreographer Klaus. And Damn. He was so hot. I was expecting some gayish guy but he wasn't anything like that.

"Welcome everyone to your first lesson. I have the perfect entrance dance in mind. When I spoke to you James and Lindsay I got the feeling you wanted something grand and special. Was I right?"

"Yes." James said as Lindsay nodded her head enthusiastically.

"Well, you hired the right person. Because I have the perfect idea in mind. It's unique. And it will look amazing. The dance can start off with the maid of honour and best man. They're going to do a very intricate dance together and then the other brides maids with the grooms men will join them as extra dancers and then they all will make way for the first dance of you both. How does that sound?"

"Sounds perfect!" Squeezed Lindsay.

"I'll be working on couples on separate days. Though the maid of honour and the best man will have to work very hard so they would have more practices than the others.-"

"So you're saying I'm not in any dance?" Kesha said in her annoying voice.

"Excuse me? And who are you?" Said klaus in the most scary no bullshit tone I had heard.

"Ugh. This is so insulting." And she walked towards Lindsay. "I will not let my fiancé dance with another woman."