Here comes the bride.. (Part 2)

Without further ado..

Disclaimer! Mine mine all mine!

Here comes the bride.. (Part 2)

I made my way to Lindsay's room but not a lot of time had passed that I saw David again. He saw me and brisk walked towards me.

Before I could say anything he grabbed my face with his hands and kissed me passionately.

Baffled I said "What are you doing? What if someone sees?"

He just hugged me and in a heartbreaking voice he said, "I don't care, I don't care, I'm sorry" his voice broke. "I let my emotions get the better of me. I'm very sorry. It won't happen again."

"David-"

"I'm so sorry, I don't know what I was thinking, I saw you two together and I just lost it."

"Da-"

"I want to give you something, I took it out especially for you for today's special occasion, I don't want to ruin this day, and you've worked so hard. I'm sorry."

I took a deep breath. "Okay."

"Okay?"

"Yes, I forgive you but wipe the red lipstick off of yourself."

"What?" he looked confused.

I rolled my eyes, took out his handkerchief and cleaned his lips as much as I could, then I tried to get the spread lipstick off my face too. "You've ruined my lipstick you know. I'll have to put it on again."

"You look beautiful." He smiled back as if proud of what he did.

"You better hope no one notices. Lead the way My Lord."

He laughed and took me to one of the dressing rooms in the castle. Seemed a bit secretive.

"Where are we?" I looked around to a dark room, with some room to sit, and some room to walk around, it even had a dressing area, everything you could need combined into one room.

"My secret room." David winked back and turned towards a box.

"Well, it's not secret anymore, and hey! How come you never showed me this room when we were together!?"

"There are many things you do not know Elizabeth." He said seriously in a brooding tone. Seconds later he turned around smiling. Moods. I rolled my eyes.

He held the box in front of me and said, "I want you to wear this today, a lot of royals will be here. When you were with me, you held a different kind of value in society. You were my fiancé. This is your first appearance before them on your own. You have a legacy of your own, your own birth right. You must never forget that."

Many things hit me at once.

It was the first time I was making such a public appearance before the most important members of our community, I stood before them all alone, all on my own, as the last heir of the Mason family, the last survivor of the Cromwell bloodline. Basically, a human with some crazy ass royal bloodline.

I was sad, that this time I was all alone, and I was self-conscious now because I was aware of how many eyes would be on me, especially since our breakup was considered a huge scandal. I hadn't thought of this.

"I want you to remind all those who have forgotten that, that you are a force to be reckoned with and a princess in your own birth right." His hand caressed my cheek and then he opened to box.