Memories..

Loving the Reviews and Comment as I am sure you all know since I often reply to them! Even those who are reading the first part! <3 Love you guys!

This is a long chapter and I'm posting it 24 hours earlier so YAY! Exams are coming close too :[

Disclaimer!!!

That familiar feeling... What I wouldn't do to feel this every day? His touch... Made me feel so alive. The spark.. the feeling that this was meant to be... It was overwhelming. How could something so good be so wrong?

All too soon we were at my place.

My parents were in a frenzy but they seem to calm down in David's presence. After all he was the Crown Prince.

"Where were you? We were so worried!" My mom mentioned while my father just silently came over and hugged me with a sigh of relief.

"Are you alright sweetheart?" That's all he asked. It was sweet. At least I mattered to him.

I smiled and said "Yes. It wasn't that big of a deal. I crashed at a friends. I should've called you, I'm sorry for making you all worry for no reason-"

"She was drugged, hospitalized due to respiratory failure and is given a one week rest." Interrupted David while I glared at him. I didn't dwell on the last part. How did he know that?

"What?!" Both my parents said in sync. "Why would you even lie to us? Did you get another nose bleed?"

"Thank you David for trying to ruin my life again. Try minding your own business for once maybe?"

"Hey you don't get to talk to him like that young lady. He is your prince." Said my mother.

"Never mind that. I want to know if you're okay. Do you know who drugged you? I will beat the shit out of him. You should probably go rest I'll go out clear the hospital bill." It was fascinating to hear my father speak like this, he was usually the peace making type.

This is exactly why I didn't want them knowing but they would have eventually because the bill had to be paid. I guess I didn't think it through.

"Don't worry about it. It's been taken care off." Said David. When will he realize I don't want his money.

'David you didn't bother calling my parents last night and leaving me all alone then why bother now? It's time for you to leave now. Thanks for throwing me under the bridge and I could have paid for the hospital myself.' I used the mind link despite the promise I made to myself never to use it again. I had countless times begged him to take me back to no avail. I was humiliated. But at least I can say I tried my best.

Silently he turned around and left with a goodbye to my parent. I felt a stab of hurt. Well at least we know my pleas weren't unheard. Somehow thinking the mind link was broken hurt less than knowing that I had been ignored all along.

After he left I had to explain to my parents that I didn't want them worried because I felt fine also that I wouldn't be taking that one week break because I wasn't feeling unwell and my university was very important. Parents love to hear that. Secondly I told them I didn't know who drugged me and how it happened. I wasn't going to tell them about the rave.

Thank God David hadn't mentioned racing and who drugged me but he did get me in unnecessary trouble.

After a good hour or so they finally let me go to my room and I crashed in the bed too exhausted to do anything else.

Meanwhile I also got a second nose bleed which I cleaned with my shirt because I was too exhausted to move and all too soon I was knocked out.

I was surrounded by blood. A man holding me, making me watch the gruesome sight in front of me. Three women held up by three men and the guy next to me said mean things like this was all my fault. Why was this my fault? And he brutally killed all three women or was about to, I don't know, it's when I woke up with a blood curling scream.