The Dance Part 1

I can't believe I found time to write this chapter but I only did it because of all your amazing reviews. If I had more time I would reply personally to them all but know that I always read them and have replies in my head but by the time I post I have no time to type replies ;( I'll be posting replies on my FB page. And advance Eid Mubarak to everyone. I love you guys! XOXO- Z

Before things could get out of hand I said "hey Lindsay I have no problem switching-" it seemed like Lindsay read my mind about how I could switch and let Kesha be the maid of honour. I was more than happy to dance with Mike.

"No. It's kind of my wedding and my special day. And if I want you to be my maid of honour that's what I'm going to get." I could see bridezilla on the surface. "If Kesha has a problem with it she can deal with herself. Or James can change his best man but I'm not changing anything anymore. I've had enough!"

I was right. I suppose everyone was sick of Kesha.

"Relax Kesha, you can dance with me the rest of the night." Said David with a smile. "No big deal."

That seemed to calm Kesha down. "Alright babe." She kissed his cheek. "I'll just watch you guys practice."

"No. No distractions allowed. Everyone's got a serious dance to do. It's not that easy." Said klaus.

The look on Kesha's face was priceless.

She stormed out.

Klaus continued. "Phew. So let's start. The wedding couple you can go into room 10. I'll be there for you..." He continued allocating rooms to different couples.

"How are you going to teach us all how to dance at the same time?" I asked curiously.

"Oh it's one of my many talents." He replied sweetly. "I can multiply myself so I'll be in every room. It's better then delegating because who better than me to teach you guys and it's all in my head. It'll be marvellous!" He said with such animation I could listen to him forever.

By the time the room was all cleared, David and I were left in the room with a version of klaus.

"I think today we should start with a simple trust exercise because we need that a lot in the dance I have in mind. Elizabeth-"

"Call me Liz klaus." I smiled at him as he smiled back. He didn't seem that scary anymore. Maybe Kesha brought out the worse in him too.

"Liz do you have any experience dancing? I understand that you're a human so would you be able to keep up to my steps? Although I pride myself on being a good teacher I believe dancing is only achievable with those who truly understand the passion behind it."

I understood what he was talking about. I had felt that spark. Before I could answer David said something.

"I assure you she is one hell of a dancer. She blew my mind away the first time I saw her."

I smiled "I don't know. It's been a while since I've danced."

"Once a dancer, always a dancer. You'll dance your heart out when you've learned it all. So do you trust David?"

Without hesitation I said yes but did I?

Klaus clapped once and said "perfect."

He told me to close my eyes and fall back. But for the life of me I couldn't.

This is the man I had trusted my heart with blindly, look where that got me. Broken and shattered. Scarred for life.

David looked at me with a stoic expression yet I could feel sadness emitting from him. Well he shouldn't be disappointed.