Here comes the bride..

I had some amazing feedback for the previous chapter and a lot of you gave me some very good advice. I wanted to try something new but I also thought about how I have young readers so maybe I can put a chapter separately and try it out some other time.

I think the next chapter is going to be the bomb shell you all have been waiting for :P

This one's a long chapter! Took me forever to write!

Disclaimer! Mine mine all mine!

Here comes the bride..

It felt so right as our lips met together. David grabbed my hair roughly and pulled my head upwards to deepen the kiss. My hands automatically went into his hair and I held a fist full of them.

Without any shame, I changed my position and got in his lap.

I could feel him underneath me, getting all hot and bothered. He involuntarily rubbed himself against me, a moan escaping his lips.

I grabbed the first button on his shirt and started undoing it.

"Elizabeth.." he said breaking the kiss, but I heard none of it.

I pushed him down onto the bed and he didn't complain as I resumed kissing him and taking his shirt off.

I loved the feel of his bare chest on my hand.

As I admired him, he flipped us over with his super speed and a surprised laugh escaped my lips.

He trailed kisses down my jaw line on to my throat. I moaned a little as he nibbled on my skin and into the night we went.

***

I woke up with a mild headache to my phone vibrating over and over again.

I looked at it and it seemed I had a lot of missed calls and messages from family and friends especially Lindsay.

It suddenly hit me that the wedding was today at sunset because we missed the rehearsal dinner yesterday.

My friends on the other hand were concerned whether I was dead or alive after they probably found my car, I decided since I would sooner or later die I might as well start from here, otherwise what would I say? Hey I am alive but I am dying from something unknown? That would be like putting them through torture. So I ignored that for now.

There was also a message from Daniel to meet him and give him the answer by tonight.

I rushed out of bed with the sheet wrapped around me. David was nowhere in sight. That knowledge stung a little but I had no time to dwell on that.

I rushed to the bathroom and decided to take a quick shower.

I managed to get in regardless of feeling a bit dizzy.

I rushed through my shower even as my body protested and right when I stepped out of the shower I felt so nauseous that I slipped, lost my balance and fell on the floor hitting my head on the sink.

***

I was tied somewhere, my arms extended above me and they hurt. I looked around to a weird room.

There was a man.... A scarred man.. He looked like the man who followed me in the café and everywhere around... he looked like that shadow... why was he looking at me? Had I been kidnapped?

Lincoln.. wasn't he dead? Was I dreaming?

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain! Sloan? Why was he hurting me? I screamed.