Confusion

This update is for the birthday girl Aphiwe!! <3 Albeit I am a day late.

Also I seriously need to come up with better chapter titles lol.

Disclaimer!! All rights reserved.

I rushed out of the room quickly after we rehearsed once more like Klaus had instructed saying my goodbye to David.

Considering it was lunch time and I wasn't hungry I decided to go to the library.

When I entered an old lady seemed to be sitting on the main desk like a librarian and oh good God, what a huge library. I had never seen so many books before. When I was initially staying here why hadn't I been to the library? I would go crazy in here since I loved to read.

On the tables there seemed to be a couple of laptops.

Feeling in a daze because this seemed like a dream come true I heard a voice call out.

"Hello dear, may I help you with something?"

Thinking I won't be able to find the books I wanted on my own I replied "Yes, I was looking to read up on vampire history."

She chuckled. "War, succession, royalty, riots or structural history?"

"I guess royal family history?"

"Okay. Give me your laptop."

"Laptop?"

"Yes, we recently updated our database and instead of hardcover books we shifted them to ebooks."

"Oh.. I don't have a laptop.."

"Princess Elizabeth I think that is prince David's laptop." She pointed at a laptop facing the wall, isolated and placed as such that no one could see the screen. "I am sure he won't mind you using it. He uses it often. When you open it just open the books labeled under royalty succession; a battle of the royals. That contains sufficient details about the royal family and their personal history to succession."

That confused me a little. David's family was not the first and only royal family there is?

"Okay.. Thank you for your help." I smiled. Although I was confused I wouldn't have been able to navigate without her help.

I went to the laptop and took a place on the seat in front of the laptop.

When I placed my hand on the touchpad the screen popped open. It asked for either a fingerprint or password.

Obviously I wouldn't be able to access it through the fingerprint. So what would David's password be?

Knowing him I tried to guess it. He was a very sentimental and caring person. So maybe his password is sly. His horses name that he loved dearly.

I typed it but it didn't work. I didn't expect my first try to work.

So I tried names of everyone he loved to important dates. Nothing seemed to work.

I was about to give up when I thought maybe I should try Elizabeth.

My heart gave a painful thud as this password worked.

And I stopped breathing when I saw the screen.

There was a slideshow going on the desktop. Pictures. Of us. Smiling. In each other's arms, kissing, selfies we took, it was as if our year together was flashing right before our eyes.

The picture of when me and David went to the lake and I soaked him in water. As payback he tickled me. Lindsay had taken that picture.

I looked different. I looked radiant. Basking in the glow of love.

Pictures that David had taken of me came up.. The one he took when I was sleeping wrapped up in nothing but sheets, the picture of my face smiling as the sun created a halo around me, a picture of me riding angel. I hadn't even seen some of these pictures. They were so natural and beautiful.

Why... Why would he still have these on his laptop.. What did this mean?

It made my heart ache. I was in physical pain.

I felt my world going blurry and I felt something liquid going down my nose. I knew it was a nose bleed. I closed the laptop lid just as soon as the door to the library opened.

I felt myself sliding down the chair into someone's arms.

"Call Mike now! She's going into respiratory arrest!" I heard David's panicked voice.

"David.." I whispered before my world went black.

....

When I opened my eyes next, I found myself back to my room. Not the room I had this time. The room I had last time. I was in David's room surprisingly.

Why was I there? Why were those pictures on that laptop? Did he still love me? Why did he leave me if he did?