Got a secret?

Hey you all :D

Miss me?

I was so overwhelmed by the support I got from all of you <3 especially those who said I was their role model via reviews and private messages. I love you guys. It is just because of you guys and the prayers that you do for me that make me feel like the luckiest person ever. I have such a huge extended family now don't I :)

Disclaimer! Mine mine all mine!

Got a secret?

I sobered up at the prospect of my imminent death.

"Mike... We all have to die someday. It's just a matter of time. I just hope I can achieve something in my short life." I smiled.

You know, leave a mark somewhere on this world so that people would know who Elizabeth Mason really is. Not the weak pathetic girl she was last year or the year before that. But the strong girl she was. The girl who survived her parents death and their reappearance, who survived being the mason heir, who survived being adopted, who survived having her heart broken by the love of her life.

So what if I died now? At least I had survived against all odds the period when all David's fiancé's had been murdered one by one.

Life would be meaningless without death.

"I have to inform Prince David."

"You will do no such thing."

"I have to. He has assigned me to you-"

"You said my results would be private."

"There is no such thing as privacy. As your council that's lesson number one. There is no privacy when it comes to the monarch or people affiliated with it."

I took a deep breath.

"What is wrong with me?"

He stopped for a second and said "I don't know. That's the problem. I am not sure what's causing it, but it's as if your cells are dying internally.-"

"So when you find out what's wrong with me I promise we will tell David, until then he doesn't need to know half information's does he?"

"When it comes to you, Prince David-"

"No." That no left no space for further discussion on the matter. "As my council and my doctor you are to abide with what I say."

He gave me the most haunting look ever.

"Alright. Let's just continue with what we came here to do."

I nodded.

He was taking off the Band-Aid's to check my wounds.

"Unbelievable..." He whispered. "Did you take any vampire blood in between?"

"No. Why?"

"Do you feel any pain here?" He pressed my ribs.

"No. But tell me why you're asking?"

"Apparently you have healed."

"I healed? On my own?"

"Yes."

"How is that even possible?"

"I don't know."

"See this is why you shouldn't even bring it up with David as you don't know about half the things, might just cost you more than your head. You need to tell him concrete things."