History Lesson?

I know I suck at updates L I'm sorry, I will try to do it faster, love you guys.

Disclaimer! All rights reserved.

History lesson?

By the time I woke up again, David was no longer in my arms.

He had his back towards me and was putting on his suit jacket.

"Good morning." He said without turning.

"Good morning.. David.. About yesterday-" he interrupted me.

"I don't remember much but I apologize for any misdemeanor of mine that you may or may not have experience." His voice was so hard and cold that it seemed like he was a whole different person than what he was yesterday. "It seems I may have pushed my limits."

He turned around asking me "What were you doing in the library?"

"Oh I thought I will read up on our history.. Grandpa Christian said I should know, I want to be up to date the next time I meet him." I said.

"Our database just got updated."

"Yeah, the librarian told me, she said I could use your laptop that's why I was there."

"Oh." He paused and hesitantly said "I have a password, Um, were you able to get through?"

I had a feeling he wouldn't want to know so I said "No, I wasn't able to log in, it was password protected."

His attitude today seemed like he wouldn't open up anyway, so there was no point in asking.

He walked towards me with a brand new laptop and handed it to me.

"Before I forget, I got you your own laptop, I have everything installed and I put the e-books you asked for from the librarian."

"Thank you David, that's very thoughtful of you."

"I thought you needed as much rest as possible so you wouldn't need to leave this bed, I've cancelled our dance practice for today as well since I am a little occupied too and do not worry about anything, your food will be brought to you by the servants."

"What am I doing in your room? Shouldn't I be in mine? Won't Keisha mind?"

"She knows nothing about diplomatic relations, you are a very important person to the crown and to me hence you get to stay in my room as it is the safest place in the palace. Plus it's not like you haven't been here before."

Seems like he cares more about me than he lets on, if only I knew why..

"If it wouldn't be a bother can you do me another favor?"

"Of course, let me know whatever you need." He held my hand as he sat beside me on the bed.

"Could you call my parents to let them know I'm okay?"

"Okay. Where is your phone?"

"I think I left it home."

"Here, take mine." He gave me his iPhone 6. "Keep it."

"No I can't-"

"I insist." He smiled and said "I really have to go now but I'll ask Keisha to keep you company in my absence."

"That won't be necessary-"

"It's quite alright, she will be queen, she needs to learn stuff and maybe you can help her since you were always such a natural."

He left with that and I called my dad and spent some time talking to him. It was always a pleasure talking to him.

Once done with him I decided to read the eBook's that were on my laptop, the battle of the royal's one.