Chapter 23 Bloody kiss

I felt the headache before I woke up. There was a shocking sensation at my temples. I slowly opened my eyes and tried to look around me. I started and then looked closer. There it was my old coat hung against the door and my night lamp, the one with the roses. I closed my eyes and opened them. At once my eyes riveted on the night stand where my father stared back at me with his arms encircled around my shoulders. I stared back at him and at the count less other photos that were on the nightstand. I could not be home. I tried to raise my head to see if I was going crazy but something pushed my head down. I gasped and then shuddered as a face came into view. “Hello my sweet,” it said. I gasped and looked around and then at him. He smiled. “You want to know why you are here, well my sweet all will be revealed in time. I shook my head and tried to scramble away from him. He laughed and took my hand. I yelped as his vice like hand caught mine. He held it and then brought it to his mouth before placing a kiss upon it. I shuddered. “Such beautiful hands,” he said while caressing it, “He kissed down the hand and then looked up at me. I gazed at his almost black irises and then gasped.

            He laughed a laugh that vibrated my hand and then pulled me up toward himself. “My sweet,” he said. I tried to turn from his grasp, to sit up but he pulled me to his chest. I gasped at his force and then closed my eyes. “Open your eyes my sweet, do not hide from me, for so many years we have lost in time, now is the time for us to reunite. “ I shivered but kept my eyes closed. “Please,” I said, “Just leave me alone, why can’t you just leave me,” I said. There was a warm breath near to my ear and I inhaled. “I can never leave you my sweet; you are my life, my soul, my Elisabeth.” Her eyes shot open. He was smiling. I shrugged from his grasp and tried to squirm away. He laughed and pulled her closer. “I am not Elisabeth, why can’t you understand that!” she cried. He merely smiled and then pulled my chin towards his own. “But my sweet you will be by blood you see,” he said. My eyebrows furrowed at his words. Before I could do anything he was on her lips gently biting her. His eyes stared at mine making her a prisoner of his will. He continued kissing and I reciprocated. He drew closer and then pressed his face against my hair. He inhaled and then leant to my ears. I shuddered under him as his warm breath caressed me. “You will be mine,” he said and with those words he engulfed my lips. My breath caught in my throat as I stared at him. My eyes were his, everything seemed to be for him, I looked at his irises and then sighed in my chest. His arms embraced me and his lips sank to my lower lip.

            I inhaled and his lips touched mine. For a moment I felt Iike I was lost I stared at him before I felt something warm running down my chin. My eyes blinked and I stared at his lips. He was licking my chin. I gasped as a realization hit me and tried to move away. His hand held my chin as he continued. I gasped again and clawed at him. He pressed down on the bed and then sat on top of her. I cried out but he merely laughed with his blood stained mouth. He smiled and then in a svelte motion he swooped down and kissed me with his bloodied lips. I tried to call out, to shriek but his body was crushing me. I tasted my own salty blood on my lips as he tried to access my mouth. My hand reached for something, for anything that could act as a weapon. I felt the night stand and lifted the photo frame. I held it and then was about to smash it on his head when his hand shot up and caught mine. “No!” I screamed. He laughed and drew back. I stared at his mouth which was now smeared with my blood and shrieked. He laughed and I looked on as two teeth slid out of his upper jaw. I screamed and tried to kick him off. “Get off!” I cried. He laughed and drew nearer to my neck. “Please!” I cried as his lips met my neck.