Chapter 26

Jason sat there for a bit as he stared at Charm. What she just said made his heart swell up with excitement. "Are you sure"? "Yes. Just be gentle". Jason kissed her head and looked into her eyes. "Of course my little rose".

Jason kissed her passionately and softly pushed her down on the bed. Charm placed her shaking hands on his shoulders as the kiss grew more intense. Jason could tell she was really nervous about all this so he took things slowly.

He licked over her lips asking for an entrance. Charm hesitated at first but slowly parted her lips. Jason quickly took the chance and moved his tongue into her mouth. Charm shook even more as Jason felt around her mouth. After a while it became hard to breath so Jason pulled away. He looked down at Charm to see her panting a bit and a dark red blush on her cheeks.

"Are you sure you want this"? Charm looked up at Jason to see he had a worried look in his eye. "I'm just........a bit scared". "Don't be. Just relax". Charm nodded and let Jason go on. He lower his head to her neck and kissed it softly. He kissed all around it making her moan softly. He kept doing so until she moaned a bit louder. "Ah". Jason smirked against her and bit into her neck softly.

Charm bot her lip as Jason left small love bits on her. Jason moved away from her neck and moved his hand to her jacket. Charm flinched a bit as Jason slowly took it off. He then went to her best and started to unbutton it. The entire time Charm had her eyes shut. Of course she knew she was beautiful, but like any regular person she had doubts about her body.

Jason finished opening her vest and took it off. Charm immediately covered her breast and blushed even darker. "Don't hide from me". "But this is embarrassing". "Don't be. Its only me". "I know but.......". Jason kissed her head and smiled. "Charm you are always beautiful to me. You never have to hide anything from me. I love you no matter what". Charm looked deep into his eyes not sure of what to say.

"Jason......".

Charm slowly moved her hand away and looked up to see Jason's reaction. He stared down at her chest and smiled even bigger. He bend down to her head and whispered.

"Mine".

Charm giggled a bit and watched him sit back up. Jason ran his hand up her stomach and up to her chest. He ran his hand over her scar and sighed. "What's wrong"? Charm asked. "I still can't get over it". He whispered. Charm quickly caught on and sat up to hug him.

"Jason I told you I forgive you". "I know but I don't know if I forgive me. I said I'd protect you, but I still hurt you. I seem to hurt everyone". Charm sighed softly and kissed his cheek. "Jason. Don't worry about it anymore. I've forgiven you, everyone has. I know it still hurts but I'm here now and I'm never leaving again". Jason stayed still for a moment before pulling her in for a kiss. "I love you my little rose".

Jason pushed her back down on the bed and kissed her deeply. He moved his hand back to her chest and messages her breast. Charm pulled away from the kiss and moaned softly. Jason played with her nipple as he took the other in his mouth. Charm's moans grew a bit louder making Jason more and more excited.

He soon stopped and started on her pants. He easily took those off and started to take off his clothes. Charm watched quietly as Jason took off his hat and jacket. He took his vest and shirt off slowly to tease Charm a bit. Charm's face couldn't get any redder as she started at Jason's well toned body. "Like what you see my little rose". Charm quickly looked to the side giving Jason the chance to bend down and kiss her neck.

He trailed his hand down her body making his way to her panties I. "Ah~"! Charm jumpers but when Jason started to rub her threw her panties. "J-Jason". "Just relax my dear". Jason kept rubbing her until he felt her wetness and pulled them down.

Charm quickly reacted when the cold air got her new exposed part and tried to close her leg. "Ah ah. Lets be good". Jason opened her legs back up and held them to keep them open. He got down between her legs and looked at her entrance. "You look so cute down here Charm". "D-Don't stare"!

Charm covered her face making Jason chuckle. He put his attention back down and moved his finger over it. "Oh~". Jason kept rubbing it with his finger loving Charm's reaction. After some time of rubbing he finally pushed his finger in. "Ah"! Charm hissed in a bit of pain and held onto the bed. "It okay. It'll feel good soon". Jason assured.

He slowly moved his finger inside her making her moans grow louder. Charm tried to keep in her moans, but Jason soon add in another finger. "Ah~. Oh~". Hearing her moans only made Jason more excited and pulled his fingers out. Charm looked down at him to see him smiling up at her. "Don't worry I'm not done yet".

Before charm knew it Jason lowers his head and ran his tongue across her entrance. "Ah"! Charm moaned in surprise and shivered as Jason continued to lick her. "Jason~! Ah~"! She moved her hands down into his hair and threw her head back moaning. Jason pushed his tongue inside her deeper wanting to taste more of her. Every time Charm called his name he wanted her more. Charm could feel the knot inside her growing tighter. Jason only continued to lick around her and his finger to rub her some more. "Ah! Jason! I'm gonna-"!

Before she could even finish she came into Jason's mouth. He licked up all he juices and sat back up. "You taste so sweet". Charm painted as he looked up and Jason and whispered.

"Please".

Jason nodded and started to pull his pants down. Charm could only stare once she saw Jason's size. Jason moved up to her face and put his hand on her cheek. "Now just relax. It'll hurt but it will fill good soon I promise". Charm nodded and placed her hand on his shoulders. Jason held onto Charm's hips and slowly went in. Charm bit down on her lips to keep in her cries, but a few whimpers still escaped. Jason groaned as he felt charm tighten around him, but kept calm as he continued.

A few tears left Charm's eyes when Jason was only half way in. "Are you alright"? Jason asked worriedly. "I'm fine. Keep going". Jason did so and continued his way in. Not to long he was completely inside her and she cringed in pain. Charm dug her nails into his back and painted heavily due to the pain.

Jason bent down and started whispering sweet thing in her ear to distract her from the pain. After what seemed like forever the pain started to go away and Charm looked up and nodded. Jason nodded back and started to move his hip slowly. Charm moaned as she felt him move inside her. "You okay"? Jason painted. "Yeah. Please go faster". Jason did so and started to pick up the pace. Charm's moans grew louder with each thrust and held into him tightly.

Jason groaned in pleasure and started to mover even faster. Felt him hit her G-spot and threw her head back. "Jason! Faster"! Jason growled in response as held onto the bed to move faster. The two lovers moans fill the room with each passing moment. They both felt their climax coming close and held onto each other tighter. "Jason! Oh God I'm cumming"! Jason grunted in response and held her close. After a few more thrust Charm threw her head back yelling out Jason's name.

"JASON"!

Jason growled as the came together and collapsed on top of her. They painted heavily as they came down from their high, not losing their hold for even a second. Charm soon calmed down and kissed Jason's cheek.

"Jason". "Yes"? "Never let go of me". Jason moved up a bit to look her in the eye. "I promise to never let go of you. Your my everything". Charm smiled and moved up to kiss him. "I love you Jason". "I love you too Charm". The two loves held each other close as they slowly drifted to sleep