Chapter 17

The next day, Jason and Charm just went back to the mansion. Everyone asked them where they were, but they only told them they spent the day at Jason's toy shop. They didn't see anything wrong with that so they went on with their business. The two just stood at the front and talked. "So what do you want to do now"? "I don't know, I can't really think of anything". They both tried to think of what to do, until Laughing Jack came into the room. "Hey there you two are". "Oh hey Jack".

 Charm waved at him as he came up to them. "Where have you guys been"? "We were just at Jason's toy shop". "Really I'm surprised you aren't freaked out about his killer toys". Jason gave Jack a dark look as Charm giggled. "Well you get us to it after a while". "If you say so. So what are you up to now"? "Nothing really. We can't think of anything to do". "We could just go to one of our rooms and rest Charm". "I guess". "Or.....if you want you can come with me. I was about to go to a candy shop". "Oh, sound fun". "Do you want to Jason". "No. I don't really like a lot of sweets". "You and I can just go if you want Charm". "Okay. Is that alright with you Jason"? "Oh......sure. Go on and have fun Charm". Charm nodded and kissed his cheek before turning back to Jack. "Shall we"? "Let's go"!Charm left with L.J, leaving Jason to stare at them while they went out the door. As soon as they were gone, Jason slipped into his evil form and clinched his fist tightly. 

"Damn clown".

 "Uh....Jason".

 Candy Pop walked up to Jason and placed a hand on his shoulder. "You okay"? "Yeah....... I'm fine". "Look I'm sure those two are just friends, don't get so jealous". "I'm not jealous. I just don't want that monochrome fool to mess with my little rose". "Just don't let all this get to your head okay"? "Okay........". Jason calmed down a bit, but anger still boiled within him. A few days later. Charm started to hang around Laughing Jack a lot. They would go out to his carnival together, go to candy stores, or would just tell jokes while sitting in the living room. 

During the time, Jason struggled to keep his anger in. Charm would hang out with L.J more then him, and whenever they did hang out, she would talk about the time the two had. Jason would play it cool around Charm, but inside. He wanted to get up and beat the hard candy out of Laughing Jack. One day Charm and L.J went out, leaving Jason alone again. Jason decided to just wait for them to come back, but hours passed as he did. It soon started to get dark and Jason wasn't very happy. He was standing by the door waiting for them to come back. As he did Candy Pop came into the room and saw him.

 "Uh......Jason are you okay"? "No. I'm not okay". He snapped. "What's wrong"? "Charm and the idiot clown. They haven't come back yet". "Jason calm down. In sure their fine". "You better be right". Jason growled and his eyes started to glow green. Candy Pop just watched him with a worried look. 'I know this was gonna get bad'. The next moment the front door opened and Charm and L.J walked in laughing. As soon as Jason saw them his face was filled with rage. 

"Where have you been"? "Calm down toymaker, we just went to my carnival again". Jason just growled at Jack, but Charm went up and hugged him. "Calm down Jason we were just having some fun together". "Well you seem to always have fun with him now". "Oh I see you just miss me". "A bit". "Well don't worry I'm here now. Why don't we just go upstairs to you room". "Okay". Jason smiled a bit as Charm grabbed his hand and dragged him up stairs. "See ya' later rosebud". Jack called.'Rosebud'!? Jason tired to keep his anger in but he wound up squeezing Charm's hand a bit. "Ow"! "Oh! I'm so sorry my little rose"! "It's okay Jason". Charm rubbed her hand as her and Jason went up stairs. 

Meanwhile, Jack and Candy Pop stayed down stairs. "So.......you and Charm". Candy started. "Yeah. It's really fun hanging out with her". "I see. But maybe you should stop". "Why"? "You know why. Jason". "Pfft! What about that dumb toymaker"? "L.J, you know he will kick your ass if you do anything to hurt Charm". "And who said I was gonna hurt her? No I'm just being..........friendly". "Yeah. A little too friendly". "Look Candy, I don't care what the toymaker thinks of me, he just better watch out. Who know, someone just might steal his little rose". Laughing Jack laughed loudly and walked down the hall. Candy Pop just stood there and sighed. 

'This is gonna end badly'.

 Back with Jason and Charm. Charm was sitting on Jason's lap, while he just held onto her. "So......what did you and Jack do today"? "Oh, we just had fun at his carnival, this time we even went on the ferries wheel together". "Really"? "Yeah, why do you ask? Are you okay Jason"? "No No, I'm fine. I just want to make sure my little rose is okay". "I'm fine Jason, but I love how much you care". Charm kissed Jason's cheek and gave him a smile. Jason smiled back, but looked to the side for a bit. 

'I still don't like that clown hanging around my rose so much. He needs to stay away from her, she's MINE'!

 Jason growled again and increased his grip around Charm. "OW! Jason! Your holding me to tight"! "Oh I'm sorry"! Jason quickly loosened his grip and made sure she wasn't hurt. "Ah. Jason are you sure your okay, you've been acting weird lately"? "I told you I'm fine Charm, no need to worry". "Jason. We both know there's something wrong. So just tell me". "Charm really. I'm fine". Jason". Charm give him a pouty look, which he couldn't resist. "Oh........okay I'll tell you". "Good. Now what's wrong"? Jason stayed quite for a moment and sighed. 

"Well........Charm"?

 "Yes"?

 "..........I don't want you to hang around Laughing Jack so much".