Chapter 20

Same Waring people. Don't like it then don't read.

The next second Laughing Jack was torn away from Charm and thrown to the ground.  They both looked up to see Jason standing before them. "Jason"! Charm quickly ran over to him and hugged him tightly. "Are you okay"? Jason asked. "No! He was..........he was gonna........"! Charm couldn't even get the words out so she just buried her head into Jason's chest and cried. Jason hugged her tightly and tried his best to calm her down.

 "Shh.... it's okay. I'm right here". "You won't be for long". They both turned to see Laughing Jack standing and glaring at them both. Jason quickly pushed Charm behind him and growled. "How dare you lay your filthy hands on her!? I knew I could never trust you with her"! "Ha! Look who talking. The so called Toymaker her kicked her out the room". "I don't feel good about that. I regretted it right after the second I've done it". "Sure you did"! Jack just smiled wildly to try and make Jason mad.

 "I would never want to hurt Charm. She means the world to me". "Really"? Charm moved from behind Jason and looked him in the eye. "Yes. You mean the world to me Charm, and I am terribly sorry for what it did to you". "Its okay Jason, I was out of line too". "I promise I'll never hurt you again, I would never want to make you cry". Jason whipped away her tears and Charm smiled a bit. "It's okay Jason, I know you never would". The both hugged each other, but it ended earlier due to Jack laughing. "This is really sweet, but how about you continue after we settle this"?

 Jason only growled while he glared at him. "Don't you ever lay another hand on her, or I swear  I will kill you". Jack only laughed louder and suddenly disappeared. "Damn"! "W-Where do he go"!? "Just stay close to me Charm. Jason held Charm close to him as they looked around for any sighs of Jack. Charm trembled in Jason's arms as she looked around. 'I don't like how this is going'. The next moment Charm felt something snake around her arm. "Ahh"! She was quickly pulled away from Jason who was shock by what just happened. He turned to see Jack holding Charm within his long arms.

 "Let go of her"! Jason was about to run over to them, but Jack put his hand over her throat and held it tightly. Jason gasped and stopped. "That's a good Toymaker. Now why don't you just stay there and he quiet while me and rosebud have an little fun"? Jason clinched his fist so tightly, blood started to drop down him. "Don't you dare do anything to her". "Oh you mean something like this"? Jack stuck his tongue out and licked up Charm's neck. Jason totally lost it and jumped on him.

 "YOUR DEAD"!

 Charm fell into the ground and looked up to see them fighting. L.J tried to hold Jason back, but Jason took out his knife and started to stab him. Charm shuddered in fear and scooted back into a tree. As she watched all she could do is cry loudly. 'Oh my God! Their going to kill each other! And it all because of me! What do I do! I don't want them to hurt each other! I have to stop them'! Jason and Laughing Jack continued fighting and were both covered in cuts and bruises. At one point the moved away from each other and and breathed heavily.They both glared daggers at each other as blood went down their bodies.

"So......you give up yet"? Jack asked. "Not until I finish you for good". Jason jumped on Jack again and continued to stab him. Jack grabbed him by the back of his jacket and lifted him up. "Let go of me"! "Don't this so! Hahahaha"! Jack laughed like a mad man as he watched Jason try to free himself ." "Okay I've had enough fun". Jack roughly threw Jason to the ground and turned to Charm. "Now, where were we"? Charm's eyes widen as Jack started to walk over to her. She tried to scoot away again, but she only hit the tree. "No! Get away from me"! Charm tried to fight back, but Jack easily picked her up and brought his face close to her's. "Now don't make this hard rosebud, just relax and enjoy it".

 Jack smiled wildly and started to rip the rest of her clothes. "Not stop it"! Jack only laughed and began to lean in for another kiss, but right before he could he yelled out in pain. "Ahhhh"! He dropped Charm to the ground again and started to stumble. When Charm looked up she could see Jason's knife in his back. She looked over to where Jason was standing and saw him completely in raged. 

"Don't EVER touch her".

 He slowly limped over to Jack and pulled his knife out Jack's back. Jack fell to the ground and continued to groan in pain. Jason just looked down at him and breathed heavily. "You know Jack? I never really liked you in the first place, but now you have gone too far. Maybe I should just.........fix you up". Charm could only stare in fear as she watched a crazed smile spread across Jason's face. She knew very well what he meant by that and the thought of what might happen only scared her even more then she already was. 'Jason no'.

 Jason got closer to Jack and tighten his grip on his knife. "Yes. I'll fix you up. So you can never hurt my little rose again"! Jason started laughing and raised his knife high. "Good bye Jack". Charm couldn't take it anymore and jumped up from her spot just as Jason began to lower his knife.

 "JASON NO"!