Chapter 24

Warning: Has a bit of cursing and violence

Laughing Jack Pov

'Stupid. I'm so stupid'. I sat in the dark corner of my circus tent and let tears fall from eyes. It's been a few days but the guilt is still getting to me. I use to killing people. But when I killed Charm I felt........ "Ugh"! I got up from my spot and whipped some of my tears away. I haven't felt Like this since I first kill Isaac.

He was my best friend and so was Charm. I should have just left her alone. I knew very well how much her and Jason loved each other and yet I went on being a bitch. "Ugh! I just can't get this out my head"! I started telling out all my frustrations hoping it would help make me fell better. But it didn't. Why? Because I still felt guilty. Charm was a amazing girl and I can see why Jason loves her so much. I wanted that for myself, but I only made things bad for the both of us. I fell back to the floor and let a few tears escape again.

"Ha.......what's wrong with me"? "I don't think there's enough time to answer that". I shot my head up from the ground the moment I heard the light voice. My eyes widened in shock the moment my grey eyes came in contact with some familiar black ones. "Charm". I whispered

Regular Pov

Charm stood over Laughing Jack with a blank expression on her face. Laughing Jack slowly got up from the ground and stared at her. "Y-Your alive"? "Yes I am Jack. More alive then ever actually". "B-B-But how? You were.....and I.........and Jason".

"Managed to bring her back in my own special way". Jason walked into the tent and walked over to Charm. They both looked at Jack who was still having a hard time processing all of this. "Jack snap out of it, I'm here to talk to you". Charm said rather coldly. "O-Okay".

Charm looked back at Jason and said. "Don't get in this. I need to talk to him". Jason just nodded and sent a small glare to Jack. Charm sighed and got closer to him. "Jack. What you did is very unforgiving". "I know. I sorry I did that". "But why did you do it? I knew you liked me, but you went to far that night". "Look Charm when we first met I thought you were pretty cool. I mean you had the guts to threaten to kill me. I guess I really like that about you. Then after learning about what you did to you family I just thought I try to be there for you too".

"What do you mean"? "Jason's not the only one who killed his best friend. Before I met anyone I had a friend named Isaac. We were great friends when He was little. But then he was sent away and when he came back he just..............forgot about me".

Charm was a bit shocked to hear this. She had no idea Jack was hurt the same way Jason was. "It still hurts now, but when I started to get to know you I felt that same happiness I had when I was with Isaac. I started to understand why Jason loves you so much. You expect us no matter what. You didn't care if we all killed you like us no matter what".

By this point Charm looked away, but still kept listening. "I really liked how you liked me for me. Then when I see you with Jason well...........I guess I got a little jealous". "Ha! A little"? Charm said "look I know you might hate me right now. I still hate myself for what I did. But just know I'm really sorry for what I did. I just couldn't help myself".

"And what kind of excuse is that"? Charm said angrily. "I just couldn't help myself". Jack I trusted you. I though you were my friend. But you ridiculous actions got me killed"! The next moment Charm raised her fist and punched Jack to the ground. Jack held his face and looked at her in shock.

Her eyes started to turn completely black and marks that looked like rose vines spread across her face. Jack started to get a bit scared by how the beautiful and graceful girl turned into a terrifying monster. Jason was a bit shocked too by how much his girlfriend has changed.

"I honestly did trust you Jack. And you missed used it! Do you have ant idea how that feels!? Hell you should especially after what you just told me! I just can't believe you tried to rape me"! Charm please I'm sorry! I just-"! Before he could finish Charm kicked him in the jaw.

"SILENCE"!

Charm growled loudly as she watched the monochrome clown hold his face in pain. As she did her face started to relax. she let out a long sigh as she changed back to her normal self. She bent down to Jack and looked him in the eye. "I'm sorry Jack I was just letting some of my anger out". "No no. It's okay. I deserve it". Jack slowly got up and Charm helped him.

"Look L.J I might forgive you if you promise me something". "Anything just name in". "I want you to promise to never get between my and Jason again. Because if you do I will personally kick your ass". Charm gave him a serious looked while she crossed her arms."I promise". "Good".

Charm kissed Jack's cheek and gave him a smile. Jack blushed lightly and smiled back. "So are we still friends"? "Of course silly". Charm gave him a quick hug and moved away". "Now I think it's best if you go back to the Slendermansion. The others seem to miss you a bit'. "I think that's a good idea". "Good. We'll see you later. Bye Jack". "Bye".

Charm grabbed Jason's arm and walked out the tent. Jason was still shocked about what he just witnessed and looked at Charm. "Jason? What's wrong"? "Nothing I'm just shocked about what you just did". "That makes two of us. How did I do that anyway". "Well, maybe it because we're connected now. You probably developed some of my powers too".

"Well it certainly makes things more interesting. "Indeed it does". "Well let's get home. My little tantrum kinda made Me tired". "Well do my little rose". Jason kissed Charm's head making her giggle. The two lovers left the amusement park while holding each other closer.