Chapter 21

At that moment It felt like everything had just stopped. Jason just stood in place as his eyes widen in horror. Charm stood in front of him but her body shook in pain. The moment she jumped in the way of Jason's attack, his knife was plunged into her chest.

Blood got on his hand and bit on his face as he just stared at Charm's state. "J-Jason". Charm started to fall back, but Jason quickly caught her. Jason just held her in his arms as he fell on he knees. Tears started to flow down his face as he looked at her pained face.

"Charm! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to"! His tears fell on Charm's face as she watched him with half led eye. "It's.......not.......your fault". "Yes it is! If I hadn't yelled at you none of this would have happened! I'm sorry"! Jason cries became louder as Charm only stared at him. She slowly lifted her hand to his cheek and smiled at him. "I.........love you........Jason". Jason's eyes widen as he watched Charm's eye lose all life.

"NO! CHARM PLEASE! DON'T LEAVE ME"!

Jason held onto Charm's body tightly as he yelled her name constantly. Laughing Jack just sat there and watched the whole thing. Guilt started to take over as he watched Jason cry over Charm's dead body. "Jason.........". Jason slowly looked up at him and rage quickly took over him.

"YOU"!

Jason let go of Charm's body and ran over to Jack. He grabbed him by his neck and slammed him into a tree. "This is all your fault! If you hadn't gotten in the way none of this would have happened"! Jack struggled under Jason' rage and tried to push him off him. Jason just increased his grip on his neck and glared darkly. Jack was begin to suffocate, but still whispered out.

"I'm......sorry".

Jason's grip listened a bit, but he was still enraged. "AHHH"! He yelled as he threw Jack to the ground. He walked back over to Charm's body and fell down. He stared at her face as more tears flowed down his cheeks. "I'm sorry my little rose. I'm so sorry". He took Charm back into his arms and hugged her as he cried. Jack just watched him as he layed on the ground in pain.

"Jason! Charm! Jack"!

The rest of the Creepypasta's came running to them. Jason just stayed in place and continued to hold Charm. "Oh my God! Jack are you okay"!? Some of the other quickly went to Laughing Jack's side while the others went over to Jason. "Jason are you okay"? Jason said nothing and things went completely silent". "Jason"? They got a bit closer, but stopped once they saw Charm's dead body in his arms.

They just stood there stunned as Jason just sat there. "Jason What happened"? He didn't respond. "Jason"? "It was me"! He suddenly shouted. "I did it! I killed her! It's my fault she's gone"! The others back away from Jason as he yelled out. Jason started to cry again as they all just watched him.

"Jason.......". Sally tried to go over to him so, but Jason quickly moved away. "No! Get away from us! Just leave"! "Jason we only-".

"LEAVE"!

Everyone jumped at his yell and quickly grabbed Jack and left. Jason just sat on the ground with Charm still in his arms. He sobbed quietly as he whisper out her name. "Charm......I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I'm so so sorry". He stayed on the ground for a while before he started to get up from the ground. He held Charm close to him and started walking.

He didn't go to the direction of the Slender Mansion. Instead he headed for town. He made his way through the empty streets until he finally made it to his toy shop. He went straight to the back and went over to his work area. He set Charm down on the table and just stared at her. He stared at her pale lifeless face and began to shake.

"I'm so sorry my little rose. All I wanted was to make sure you were safe, but in the end. I'm the one who hurt you". Jason sat in his chair and pulled his knife from her chest.

Some of his toys saw him and slowly went over to him. Mr. Bunny jumped up on the table and got close to Charm's face. "She's gone........". Mr. Bunny just stood there for a moment before bending down and petting her head. Jason just watching him with a blank expression on his face. Mr. Bunny looked up at Jason.

Jason just sighed and looked down at Charm's face. "I don't know what to do now". He said. "Ever since I met Charm I never been happier, but now that she's gone...........I feel lonely again". Jason continued to look at Charm and started to cry again.

He place his head on her chest and held her tightly. "I'm so sorry my beautiful rose! All you ever did was care and love me, but I only hurt you! Please forgive me! I don't care about anyone else but you! I just want you back"!

Jason's cries echoed through his toy shop while his toy just stood they looking at him. Jason didn't know what to do anymore. Now that he lost the only person he truly ever loved he felt lonely again. And not just that.

He felt...........empty