Chapter 19

Warning: This chapter contains strong language and a bit of rape. Don't like then do not read.

Jason Pov

'What did I do? What did I just do'? I just stood there like a statue and stared at the spot Charm was just at. The way she looked at me was imprinted in my head. The way she shook and the fear within her eyes. It was just horrible. I've seen that look many time before, but when it's coming from her...........it hurts. I continued to stand there until anger started to take over my body.

"Idiot! Why did I do that!? I Just yelled at the one person I love! What kind of damn monster am I"!? I yelled loudly and began to throw my dolls and toys around the room.

'She hates me. She hates me! She hates me and now I'll never see her again'! I yelled, punched the walls, and pulled at my hair. All the anger I was holding in finally came out, and it was mostly at me.

After I let out all my anger, sadness and guilt started to take over. I fell to the floor and began to cry. "What have I done!? I just hurt my beautiful little rose! Charm I'm sorry"! I cried out her name constantly and cried even louder.

Some of my dolls I've thrown around got up and came over to me. They tried to comfort me, but I just pushed then away. "Go away! Just leave me alone"! They all did so and I continued with crying. 'What am I going to do? She probably hates me and never wants to see me again'.

"Charm, I'm sorry".

I stayed on the floor and sob for a while, until I heard foot steps come into the room.

"Jason"?

I didn't need to look up. I could tell by the small voice that it was Sally. She walked over to me stood right in front of me. "What's wrong? I just saw Charm earlier and she was crying". "..........." "Jason"? "It's my fault"!

Sally jumped at my sudden out burst and back away. "It's all my fault! It got mad at her for a stupid reason and now she's gone! All because I'm a damn monster"!

I started to cry again and Sally quickly came up to hug me. "It's okay Jason I'm sure she'll forgive". "No she won't. It happens all the time. I hurt a friend and then they leave me". "But Charm is different". "I know, but what I just did and said. I wouldn't blame her if she never want to see me again". Tears went down my face as Sally hugged me tightly.

" Jason Charm loves you. She seems to love you more then anything". "But what I just did is unforgiving". "I bet she will forgive you". "Why"? "Because you two are made for each other. You guys are a great couple". "Really"? "Yeah. You two are always so cute together. Besides do you want to lose you one true friend After everything you guys have been through"?

I looked down at Sally and thought for a moment. She's right. Charm is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. I can't just give her up. "Your right Sally, but what should I do"? "Just apologized first. You can't go wrong with that". "...........alright. Thanks Sally".

I have her a quick hug and go up. "So where did you see her"? "Well, I was at the front with L.J when we saw her run out. L.J went after her to see if she was okay while I came to get you".

"What"!?

Charm Pov

Laughing Jack sat down next to me as I told him what happened. As I did I felt kinda bad about what I said. Sure Jason was being a bit unreasonable, but his heart was in the right place. As I finished Jack let out a sigh.

"Wow. I never thought Jason would do that to you". "Yeah, me neither". "But I can't say I'm that surprised. Jason just had a habit of messing things up". "I guess". I just looked at the ground as Jack put his arm around me.

"Hey don't be so sad. I'm Sure you two will work things out. You can't stay mad forever". "I'm not really mad. I'm just scared. I now what Jason dose to the people who don't stay loyal to him. I afraid he'll do the same to me".

I shuddering at the thought and he hugged myself tighter. Jack brought me close and made me look at him. "Hey remember you still have me. If Jason dose try to do that I'll protect you". "Thanks Jack". "Any time rosebud".

I giggled a bit and cuddles into his chest. "Your a good friend Jack. You make me fall happy". "That's what good old Jack is for". I looked up at him and smiled he smiled back and played with my hair. We just stared at each other for a while until he started to lean in. It looked like he was about to kiss me. I started to panic and put my hands in front of me.

"Whoa Jack! What are you doing"!? "What's wrong I was just trying to kiss you". "Why"? "To make you feel better". "You don't have to do it like that"! I quickly got away from him and got up. "What's wrong? I thought you liked me". He got up to and gave me a sad look.

"I do like you Jack ,but not like that. I'm still with Jason". "Really? After everything he did"? "Yes. I am still a bit upset with him but it was out first fight . We'll make up". "Why would you want to make up with him? That Toymaker is only going to hurt you again". "Maybe, but I want to at least talk to him before just turning away from him". "Oh come on rosebud, don't waste your time with him". "I'm not wasting my time with him Jack. How could you even say that"? "Because I like you Charm".

I froze up at what he said."You do"? "Yes. And I don't want to see you get hurt. Don't go back to Jason stay with me". Jack placed his hand on my cheek and tried to kiss me again, but I stopped him. "Jack that's really sweet and it's nice to know that you like me, but............my heart belongs with Jason. Even after our fight I still love him and I don't want to lose him".

Jack just stared am at me while I moved his hand away. "Look let's just stay friends, but right now I need to go talk to Jason". I started to walk away, but the moment I did my body was thrown against a tree. I yelled in pain as my back slammed against it.

"What in the-"? "I won't let you"! I looked up in shock and saw Jack glaring at me. "Jack what are you doing"!? "I won't let you go back to that damn Toymaker! He will only hurt you". "Jack let me go"! "No! If you insist on going back to him, I'm going to make you mine". "Wha-Mmpf"!

Jack roughly placed his lips on mine and forced his tongue into my mouth. I screamed and tried to push him away, but he only pinned my hand to the tree. I screamed again and bit down on his tongue. He groaned in pain and moved away from me. "You little bitch"! He punched me in the face making me cry. "You better listen to me other wise this is gonna hurt"! "Jack please stop"! "Shut up"!

Jack used his long black claw to rip open my vest and jacket. I kept trying to pull away, but he was much stronger. "Help! Someone help me"! I cried out for help feeling like it was the only thing I could do. I wanted this to stop. I wanted to get away from Jack. I wanted.

"JASON"!

"CHARM"!