Chapter 5

'Charm what are you doing! I will not let this happened! My grandmother worked so hard to get our family to where we are and I won't let anyone change that, I will do whatever it takes to keep her name honored. No Charm don't- ahhhhh'. "AHH"!

Charm shot up from her sleep and began to breath heavily. Its been a few days since she first woke up, but since then she's been having nightmares every nigh. She would wake up in the middle of the night screaming or just wake up and start to hyperventilate. Everyone would ask her what her nightmares were about, but she would never give a straight answer. She just didn't feel right talking about it. "Charm are you okay"? A loud knock came to the door and Jason's voice came from the other end. "Yes, hold on". Charm got up from the bed and went to go answer the door. For the past few days she has been healing so she was able to walk normally now. She opened the door to see Jason with a worried look. "Are you okay, did something happen"? "No, it was just another nightmare". "Again, why do you keep having them"? "I don't know but they are really starting to scare me".

 Charm walked back over to the bed and sat down. Jason sat next to her and placed his arm around her. "If you want to talk about it I'm right here". "No I rather not". "Charm, this has been going on since you first woke up. You can't keep ignoring it". "Jason please...........I just can't talk about it". Charm turned her head away so Jason couldn't see her face. Jason just sighed and got up. "Alright, but if you Change your mind you know where to find me". Charm didn't say anything else so Jason finally took his leave.

 After he left the room he went downstairs with everyone. "Hey Jason is Charm okay, we heard her scream earlier"? "She's fine. She had another nightmare thought". "Really, did she tell you what it was this time"? "No". Jason looked down at the floor as he thought about Charm. "I'm starting to get a bit worried, what if this keeps going on"? "In sure she'll  be fine, we can all tell Charm is a strong girl". "Yeah, but she won't talk about it to anyone, that's what's really bugging me". "She probably just need time Jason. Don't worry I'm sure she'll open up soon". "I hope your right".

 Jason went into the kitchen and was followed by Candy Pop. " You okay"? "I'm fine. I just hope Charm will be okay". "I thought you said you weren't worried about her"? "Well she's been in a bad situation since she got here. I'm just want to make sure she'll be fine until she has to leave". "If you say so Jason". A mischievous smile came into Candy Pop's face as he made that comment. "I told you Candy I'm not going to get hooked on this girl. Besides she a heiress, she can't stay here". "Well Jason its up to you, but if you ask me, you just might be pushing away the perfect friend". Candy Pop left the kitchen leaving Jason alone with his thoughts. Jason just sighed and started to think about Charm again. He keeps saying he doesn't want to get to attached, but yet she's the only thing on his mind most of the time.

 'Am I really falling for her'?

Charm pov

'I just don't get it, why am I constantly having these nightmares? All of them involve yelling and blood filled screams. And........... every one I have involve my grandmother'? At the moment a knock came to the door make me jump a bit. "Hey Charm it's me". I could tell it was Jason again and got up to answer it. "Hi Jason". "Are you feeling better"? "A bit". "Well just try not to think about it to much. I know it scares you, but maybe it's best to let it go". "Maybe your right". "Besides, I think I have something that might make you feel better". "What"? "I have you clothes". I looked down to see Jason holding the clothes I had when I first got here. "Oh thank goodness! I'm happy to have these back". "I fixed the hole that was in you jacket and shirt so I thought I just give it to you". "Thank you Jason". I gave him a quick hug and took my clothes. "I'll go change".

 I went straight into the bathroom that was connected to the room, and Jason sat down on the bed. I took a quick shower first so that  my wound would stop hurting a little less, then I took off the clothes I was given and changed into mine. After a few minutes, I came out the bathroom. Jason looked up to see me dressed in my clothes, which was a black jacket with red rose petals and a big red rose on the back that drips down like blood. A white vest with silver buttons, black pants and boots with a red rose design on the sides. Jason smiled and got up from the bed. "You look really nice. Those clothes fit you perfectly". "Thank you, I actually made them myself". "Really"? "Yes, my grandmother taught me how to sew when I was little". "You sure do talk about your grandmother a lot". "Well, she was really important to me".

 I smiled lightly and put her hand on a choker I had around my neck. "My grandmother taught me ever thing I know. She taught me how to be kind, to be a good leader, and to do what I think is best. She was even the one running the family business. A lot of people looked up to her. She was indeed wonderful". "What do you mean by was"?  My smile quickly went away, and a sad look came into her my. "Well..........about a year ago my grandmother passed away due to a very bad illness".

 Jason was a bit shocked to hear that and got closer to me. "Oh I'm sorry, I shouldn't have-". "No it's okay, I've gotten use to it. Besides, just as long as I live up to my promise I know she'll be happy". "Promise"? "In her will she left three very important things to me. Her chocker, her sword, and the family business". "Really"? "Yes, I took it upon myself to work hard to keep the Roseville family name. i vowed that I would be like my grandmother, and keep our name honored". 

I could tell Jason was a bit stunned by my words. Most people I tell that to usually are, so it's not to surprising to me.  "Well.......that's some promise". "Well I am one to keep her promise. I may just be the most loyal person you'll ever meet Jason". I walked closer to him with a small smile on my face, and he smiled back. "That's good to know". "And Jason". "Hm"? "Thank you". "For what"? "Helping me. Like I said, if it weren't for you I might not be here. You really are a good friend". Jason looked like he was happy to hear that, but a frown came on his face. "Jason"? "I have to go". He turned around and rushed out the room. "Wait, Jason"! Before I could stop him he shut the door behind him. I just stood there with a confused look.

 'What was that'?