Chapter 11

As soon as Charm and Jason got back to the mansion, everyone crowed around them. "There you guys are"! "Where have you been"? "It's a long story". Jason said. "And I don't feel comfortable talking about". Charm walked past everyone and went to the stairs. "You can tell them if you want Jason". Charm went up stairs leaving everyone concerned. "Jason? What happened"? Jason watched Charm leave and let out a sigh. "We all might want to sit down".

Everyone went into the living room to sit and Jason told them what happened. About Charm's nightmares, getting her memory back, and almost killing herself. Everyone was shocked by everything Jason just told them. It was just unbelievable. "So.......is she okay now"? Sally asked. "I don't know. I managed to calm her down, but I certain she is still hurting". "Then what are you doing down here"? "Huh"? Jason turned to look at Slenderman. "If she's hurting right now shouldn't you be up there with her"? "Yeah your her bestfriend, she needs you right now Jason". Everyone looked at Jason and her knew they were all telling him the same thing. He let out a sigh and got up. "Alright". Jason left the living room and went to the stairs. "Hey Jason". Candy Pop yelled out to him. "Hm"?

"Good luck".

"Thanks".

They gave each other nods and Jason went up stairs. He walked down the hall and went to Charm's room, which now had the same flower symbol from Charm's jacket on it. He knocked on the door and called out. "Charm. It's me". He heard a small sniffle and foot steps to the door.The door opened a crack and Charm peeked out. "What is it"? "Are you feeling okay"? "No..............". Charm walked away from the door, leaving it open. Jason walked inside to see Charm go over into a corner and sit down on the floor while hugging her knees. Jason let out a sigh and walked over to her. He sat down next to her and stayed quite. It stayed like that for a while, until Charm spoke up. "Jason"? "Yes"? "Did you mean it"? "What"? "What you said. Do you really love me"? The both just stared at each other until Jason put a hand on her cheek.

"Of course I meant it".

"Really"? "Yes. Charm since I meet you I felt something I never felt before. And even though I killed and turn others into dolls, you wanted to be my friend. And that all I wanted". Jason pulled Charm to him, and made her sit on his lap. "And as we were friends, that feeling I had only grew stronger. Just the way you smiled at me would drive me crazy". Charm giggled a bit and lowed her head so Jason couldn't see her blush. "No no, I want to see that smile". Jason put his fingers on her chin and made her look at him again. "I always did love your smile Charm, and when that smile went away, I........I just felt broken. I hate seeing you sad".

He wiped away her tears as he continued to speak. "And when you said those words, when I saw you almost kill yourself, I though I would go insane". "Why"? "Because I need you in my life, and if I lost you, I would just lose it". Charm was stunned by what Jason was telling her. Every word only made her heart swell up. "That's why I yelled at you in the beginning, and I'm sorry. I just couldn't stand to see you try to hurt yourself". Charm lowered her head in guilt knowing she made Jason feel that way. "It's okay Charm"."Jason made her look at him again and smiled". "It's okay, I forgive you, but only if you promise to never do something like that again and to always show me that beautiful smile of yours". Charm giggled and buried her head in his chest. "I promise".

Jason smiled bigger and hugged her tightly. "I love you Charm". "I love you too Jason". The moment she said that Jason couldn't have felt happier. Knowing the girl he loved for so long loved him back made him want to jump for joy, but he didn't want to let go of his little rose. After a few minutes of hugging they both pulled away a bit and looked into each others eyes. At that moment only one thing was on both their minds. They both slowly leaned in and closed their eyes. Soon their lips connected and they shared a passionate kiss. Jason wrapped his arms around Charm's waist, while she placed her hand on his chest. The kiss lasted until it was hard for them to breath and pulled away. Charm rest her head back in his chest and yawned.

"Tired"? "Yeah, it's been a long night". "Well lets get some rest then". Jason got up from the floor and picked up Charm bridle style. Charm blushed darkly and turned her head away. "You are so cute". Jason chuckled and carried her to the bed. He put her under the covers and kissed her head. "Aren't you gonna stay with me"? "Hm"? Charm smiled at Jason as he stood over her. "I might not be able to sleep alone, can't you stay with me ". A big smile came onto Jason's face once she asked that. "Of course I'll stay". He walked over to the other side and got in bed with Charm. He pulled her close and she place her head on his chest. " Good night Jason". "Goodnight Charm". They both layed in bed and held each other closely. Charm fell asleep first while Jason just watched her. He played with her hair and smiled at how cute she looked.

'My little rose'.