Chapter Eleven

A/N: it was hard writing this chapter (writer block's a bitch) but i managed to scrape something together c: hope you like it. and i was going to post this thursday but iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou so here. x) 3k reads from one chapter? wow. thx guys

~

Chapter Eleven

"Wow," I breathed as I shuffled through the endless racks of clothes. I forced myself to not look at the price tags, knowing if I did I would change my opinion on buying it or not. I randomly picked out purple blouse. "This is pretty."

"I'm sure it would look nice on you but I am quite partial to seeing you in white," Liam murmured quietly, his body towering over mine from behind. Even though there was a good three inches between us I still felt the heat of his body and the normal electric buzz I got from being near him.

I willed my body to not react to him.

Frowning, I tried to remember the last time I wore white around him. "I don't think I've ever worn white," I murmured slowly, twirling around to face him.

He smiled, cupping my face with one hand and running his thumb across my bottom lip. "I know. Hopefully you will one day."

I blushed. "Oh."

"Come, let's find someone who works here to help you find something," he changed the subject, giving me a kiss on my forehead tenderly.

Two hours later Liam and I walked out the store with arms full of bags. Michelle, a perky redhead who smiled and laughed way too much, kept throwing clothes in my dressing room to try. Blessfully she ignored my blushing cheeks and stuttering when we got to the lingerie so I tried to tolerate her overly enthusiastic personality as thanks. Lucky Liam got to sit and play on his phone the whole time, me sometimes catching him staring at me when he thought I wasn't looking.

"I can't wait for you to model your purchases," he grinned devilishly as he pulled out the parking lot, speeding down the surprisingly empty roads.

I snorted, amused instead of aroused like usual. "Too bad. We still have lunch with T and Dev."

His scowl nearly made me call my best friends and cancel our brunch but I couldn't take the risk of Tonya teasing me about my new sex life.

"Fine. At least let me see you in one of your lingerie sets before we leave?"

I contemplated the thought. "Do you really think that's a good idea?" Me naked already drove the insatiable man wild. A pushup bra and a lacy thong? We'll be lucky to get to the restaurant, period, let alone late. "Let's just change, in different rooms."

He grunted. "Yes, dear."

I stifled a giggle at his reluctant answer. I really did own this sexy, powerful man.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

"Did you ever find out how long your dick was?"

Nothing could've prepared me for that question as I momentarily chocked on my piece of bread.

Liam was to busy making sure I was breathing to see Tonya smirk teasingly at me, letting me know she did that on purpose.

"No, nor will Liam answer that question. Pass," I croaked out, taking a sip of water.

Tonya rolled her eyes. "Fine. How rich is your family?"

"They make the Kardashians look poor," Devon grinned, excited. "Didn't your dad buy a private island?"

I frowned. What the hell? How did Devon know that?

"Paris Hilton Sabrina, get with the program," Devon said in his DUH voice, answering my silent question. I scowled at him.