Chapter Eighteen

enjoy~

Chapter Eighteen

"Let's go out tonight," Liam mumbled, nuzzling his nose lazily against my neck, our legs intertwined, my body cradled against his.

"Like to a club?" I frowned, dropping my spoon in the ice cream carton. Drats.

Liam snorted, adjusting our bodies on the coach. "God no. Not after the fiasco last time."

I contemplated digging for my spoon in the sticky bowl before deciding it wasn't worth it and placed the whole thing on the coffee table. "A movie?"

"Just dinner. Maybe a trip to the park afterwards." He cupped my cheek with his hand, stroking my bottom lip with his thumb before pecking them. He paused and kissed me again, this time a little longer. "You taste like strawberries," he grinned.

I rolled my eyes, fighting off a smile at his silliness.

"Thanks, I guess. Where?"

"A little restuarant. Is Italian okay?"

"Where?" I stressed out. How was I going to get dressed if I didn't know where we were going?

"Surprise," he smirked. "Wear that little silky dress, the red one with the gray belt."

"The fact that you know our closet like the back of your hand raises questions. Should I call Devon? He just loves to cuddle," I teased.

"Nope." He snapped his teeth at me. "You're much, much softer."

"So you're with me for my softness?" I giggled, half-attempting to wiggle out of his arms.

"Nope." He popped the 'p' and tightened his grip on me. "You make really good cookies."

I snorted, "so does your mom, I'm sure."

"And I like that way you look in my shirts," he continued, ignoring my comment. "And you always make me feel better whenever I want to pull my hair out because of my idiotic employees."

"You're employees aren't idiotic," I scowled him, tapping him on his nose with my finger. He caught it between his teeth, grinning mischievously at me. I pulled it away.

"Because I am the boss, they are idiotic, no matter how many degrees they have."

I held up a finger and said coyly, "technically, you are my boss since I'm tied to you under contract, am I idiotic as well?"

Bringing up the contract between us has become somewhat taboo, as if we can pretend the fact that money practically pours into my back account the longer we're together.

"You, baby? Never," he crooned, tangling his fingers through my hair. "Plus, we all know who runs this household. A certain somebody likes that she can get whatever she wants."

I smirked, "just reining in power Mr. Collins."

"Fuck, I like it when you call me that," he hissed, leaning us down so that he lay above me, his knee wedged between my legs. "You know what else I like about you?"

"What?" I giggled.

"Your pussy," I blushed. "I swear at first sight it'll make any man kneel over."

"Liam!"

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

"This is nice," I sighed appreciatively, looking up at the bright sign on the building. Coraline.

"I know the owner so I was able to get reservations," Liam grinned, locking my arm with his as he led me to the entrance.

"You didn't have to go through so much trouble," I frowned, glancing up at him. He looked dashing in a blazer and dark jeans, his gray button up untucked while I wore a sundress-styled dress that was made of red silk and a skinny gray belt and matching peep-toes heels.