Chapter Six

A/N: the first part starts off with where I left off with Liam reading the first sentence of the contract. After that its after they had their lil roll in the hay.

Chapter Six

"What if you decide you want to discontinue it?" I murmured.

"You walk away with 6 million dollars," he murmured, his tone nonchalant.

I cleared my throat, fiddling with one of his buttons on his shirt. "What if I don't want to do it anymore?"

"Each year we are together I will add five-hundred grand to your savings account. Whatever amount you have in there is what you get to keep." He paused. "And I plan on paying off your parents' bills and whatever debts they have. The contract states that we cannot breath a word about our arrangement to anyone so you'll have to come up with some charity giving away donations."

I bit my lip, worried. I suspected that. I never was good at lying to my parents.

"Don't worry love," Liam crooned, kissing me on my forehead and stroking the hand I pressed against his chest. "I'll be there with you when you tell them," he continued, reading my mind.

I sighed, "what about my job?"

"You're quitting," he scoffed. "I refuse to have my girlfriend work in such a greasy place."

I rolled my eyes. Here we go with his snobbish attitude.

"And my friends?"

"They can visit as many times as you want them to...as long as it doesn't interfere with my time with you. I come first," he said, his voice sharp and clear.

I nodded in agreement. Of course. He was paying me a ton of money just to he his girlfriend.

"Can I still visit my parents?"

"Of course darling," he grabbed my knees and somehow maneuvered my legs into straddling him. Liam lofted my chin up with his finger. "Sabrina, you can still do all the things you've been doing before you met me; I'm not going to snap and hit you. We will mess up since this isn't the most normal arrangement but I have faith in us. Do you?"

I nodded my head, pecking my lips against his.

"Now how about we go to bed? I want you to sleep on this before you make any rash decisions."

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

I was positive my face was going to turn into a tomato the longer Liam kept up this teasing game of his. He seemed to make it a mission to brush his hard body against mine every time he passed me in the kitchen.

I squeaked when I realized I sprinkled a bit too much salt on the eggs.

"Careful sweetheart," Liam warned me, though the smirk on his face said something entirely different.

I huffed, "it's your fault."

"And how is that?" He hummed, turning the stove off and placing the pancakes off to the side.

I growled, turning my back to him to place two plates on the island that sat in the middle of the kitchen. Before I could move Liam pressed his body against mine, the evidence of his hard on pushed against the small of my back.

"My little temptress," he murmured, a hint of affection laced in his voice. He bent his head down to kiss my cheek. "I had you an hour ago and already I want you again."

My breathing stuttered as I gripped the edge of the island's granite countertop. "L-Liam we need to eat," I blurted out.

"Hmm, you're right," he agreed, much to my surprisement. "We did work up quite an appetite."