Chapter Seven

A/N: I realized too late that I forgot to practice safe sex with these two after I wrote the sex scene (can ya blame me? I was getting worked just from writing it) so let's just pretend things like STDs and HIVs and unplanned pregnancies don't exist in the world of Sabrina and Liam. K? K.

Chapter Seven

"Who is this?"

I rolled my eyes, adjusting the phone against my ear. "Shut up Devon. I'm calling T, hold on."

"Hold on? Who? Me?" Devon huffed. "You're the one who disappeared for what, two days? You got some explaining to do lil miss."

"One and a half," I retorted before pulling the phone away to hit speed dial. Devon continued to grumble like an old man as we waited for Tonya to pick up.

"What."

Short. Clip. Tonya.

"Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed," Devon sang mockingly.

"Somebody obviously can't sing. Stop it before I go deaf," Tonya drawled exaggeratedly.

"'Hi Sabrina, how ya doin today? Anything new? You still alive?'," I belted in a higher voice.

"Stop mimicking T-dog."

"Fuck you, I don't talk like that," Tonya muttered. "And don't call me 'T-dog'. That's a dog's name."

"Well you are a bit-"

"Please don't finish that sentence," I rushed out, cutting Devon off. "I actually called you guys for a reason."

"Did you and Mr. Big Bucks run away to Vegas and got married?"

"Are you pregnant?"

I flinched. I knew they were only poking fun at me but they were probably more closer to the truth than they thought.

"Um, no, but we are sorta together."

Sorta together? Since when did 'sorta together' mean glorified personal hooker?

"Like holding hands, kissing cheeks and rubbing noses sorta together?"

"Or hugging with your clothes off sorta together?"

"Guys," I whined, dropping myself on the couch. Liam peered up at me from behind his clothes with a cocked eyebrow. We were currently in his office. Apparently I was distracting him from work so our lazy Sunday was cutoff short.

I shook my head, biting my lip as I eyed his chiseled jaw.

"Bri, you still there?"

"Um, yeah," I blinked out of my Liam-daze.

"When are we going to meet Mr. Larger Than Life? And what's his name?" Tonya prodded.

"Liam," I ducked my head as my cheeks turned pink.

"Liam? What kind of name is that?" Devon harrumphed.

"It's short for William you idiot," Tonya sighed. "Does he treat you right?"

I peeked up from under my eyelashes to see Liam typing fiercely on his Mac.

"Yeah, he treats me alright," I giggled, catching his attention. He grinned, his blue eyes beaming at me softly.

"Ew, did you just giggle? Is he there? Are you guys doing the dirty deed while you're on the phone?"

"Gross. Put him on the phone," Tonya ordered.

"I'm in his office," I huffed.

"Damn, where? On his desk?" Devon blurted out.

"Oh my god," I whispered, slapping my forehead with the palm of my hand.