Chapter Fourteen

A/N: a story's been dedicated to me. am i beyonce yet? c; nah. but seriously, shout out to magachasdeathbat. check out her short story, Beyond The Grave. its horror c:and who doesnt like a good horror story? and that cover? i did that shiiii c; but anyhoo...everybody, meet Monica

enjoy~

Chapter Fourteen

I groaned at the repetitive beeping noise waking me up from my sweet, delicious slumber. It involved Liam, some whip cream and lots and lots of tongue.

I nudged the sleeping man who had my naked body surrounded like a burrito. He only grunted and held me tighter.

"Liam, turn off the alarm."

He mumbled something incoherent and removed an arm. There was a loud crash and a return of blissful silence. I snuggled against his warm body again when his arm returned to hold me.

The next thing I knew, my sleep was disrupted a second time when the house phone started ringing from my nightstand. I was trapped in the middle of the bed, on my back, with Liam sprawled over me and snoring in my ear.

I pulled a David Copperfield maneuver to escape, and that was no easy feat considering I had a two hundred pound man clinging to me like a spider monkey.

I grumbled into the phone, sorry that whoever was on the receiving end had to be the recipient of my morning crankiness.

"Sabrina, I apologize for waking you. It's 7:15 and Liam has that important meeting at 8:00. I figured he probably broke another alarm clock since he hasn't been down yet," James drawled.

"Thanks, James. I'll get him up."

I sighed and hung up the phone. The task of waking him up was easier said than done. The man could sleep through a hurricane. I snickered, looking over at the large lump under the covers, and decided to use the only method I knew would work.

I slid across the bed, smirking when Liam automatically reached out and pulled me back under him. He had some sort of subconscious tractor beam on my location. I managed to shimmy myself enough to get him settled between my legs.

I kissed his neck and ran my fingers up and down his back.

"Liam?" I sucked beneath his ear and bucked my hips against him. "I want you."

His body tensed a little before he moaned softly in my ear. I wanted to raise my arms in victory when his hands started roaming.

"Do you want me, Liam?"

I gripped his hair when he started kissing my neck.

"Fuck yes, baby." His gravelly morning voice made me shiver. "Always."

His fingers were on me. Inside me. His guttural groan when he found me ready made me ache. It was amazing how attuned we were to each other in so little time, as if I was made just for him.

Or him for me.

I moaned out when he pushed into me, filling me up with one thrust. His lips met mine, moving in tandem with his body. What started out slow and sweet, quickly became heated and consuming.

He set a pounding rhythm, his voice demanding in my ear.

"Do you like it?"

Like it?

There were no words. My mouth opened and sounds came out, but I wasn't sure what they were, only that they seemed to spur him on even more.

I wrapped my legs around him, so lost in the sensations that I forgot I was supposed to be getting him out of bed. It was easy to lose track of everything else when all I could see, feel, smell, hear and taste was him.

Not only was it my body that he brought to such highs, he was starting to worm his way into my heart.

As we both came down, he placed soft kisses on my face. I opened my eyes to find him watching me. We both stilled for a few seconds, just staring at each other, and I held my breath when he looked like he was going to tell me something.

But he closed his eyes and the moment passed.

He leaned in, nuzzling his nose along mine. I sighed happily from the tenderness of his motions and smiled up at him when he stopped and looked down at me again.

"What a way to wake up," he chuckled.

I giggled and kissed the tip of his nose.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

"What time will you be back?" I mumbled against his lips.

"Five if I'm lucky," he grumbled, pulling back to loosen the tie I'd been too eager to yank on to get his lips closer to mine. Liam chuckled at my pout. He cupped my cheek and cooed, "don't be like that darling, I'll call you every chance I get."

I smirked. "It's fine. Don't worry about me. Have fun being boring."

Liam snorted, kissing me on top of my head before he grabbed his coffee and jumped in his car. "Call your friends. Go shopping. Make new friends. Be lazy. I don't care, just be ready for me when you get home." I rolled my eyes.

"I can still feel last night."

"Good. It means I'm doing my job right."

I flipped him off as he swerved out of the garage, out the gate and down the street.

"Cocky bastard," I huffed, though the grin on my face said otherwise. The words he grunted before he came played in my head like a song on replay.

God Sabrina, I think I'm falling for you.

Of course he promptly fell asleep afterwards but that did nothing to crush my high. Naive? Eh.

I speed dialed Devon's number before entering the house, the eerily silence giving me the creeps. James just left for New England to visit his parents for the month so Liam hired a service that came and cleaned for an hour a day.

"You have reached Devon's number, please leave a message after the beep-unless you're Tonya."

I rolled my eyes, hitting the end button before trying to call Tonya.

No answer. Weird.

Now what?

I quickly vetoed visiting my parents like I usually did when T and Dev were busy, putting off telling them about Liam and his offer.

Huh.

Maybe I need a dog.

Or I could garden... but I have a black thumb.

I mentally crossed that off of my list of things to do when I can't hang with the people who matter the most.

Just when I was thinking about trying yoga, there was a knock at the door. Thinking it was Liam coming back to get something he forgot, I opened the door without asking who was it.

Hello stupid, meet Sabrina.

"Um."

The woman in front of me smiled timidly as she awkwardly waved hello. "Sorry for bargin' in like this but I was wondering if you had any sugar you could lend out? I just moved in and wanted to make a cake for husband before he got home." She paused. "I'm Monica by the way, Monica Brown. I live right across from you." She jabbed her thumb over her shoulder at the equally large house across from Liam's.

My lips parted into a small o. "Of course. Come in. You need any help? I have like nothing to do."

Monica cocked an eyebrow as she stepped through the threshold, her tall body towering over mine. She was all long legs and long arms. She could've been a model with her long shiny black hair and clear dark skin, the color of coffee filled with cream.

"If you don't mind. I'll love the company. Terrance and I have been so busy unpackin' we barely had time to interact with people."

I led her to the kitchen, grabbing the package of sugar from the large pantry and poured some into a container. "Same here. I just moved in with my boyfriend last week," I beamed, giddy to say that Liam was my boyfriend, handing the cup to her outstretched hand. "Just wait here while I change."

She waved her hand dismissively as I rushed up the stairs, changed into a tunic and white, loose shorts and rushed back down while slipping my sandals on.

"I just realized I hadn't caught ya name," she chuckled as we walked out the house and towards hers. I blushed.

"Sorry. Sometimes I'm so scatterbrained. It's Sabrina Welsh, and my boyfriend's name is Liam."

"Pretty. Reminds me of that one show. What was it called?"

I rolled my eyes. "Sabrina the Teenaged Witch? Yeah. I got that a lot when I was in high school."

"Oh, so you're not in high school anymore?"

My eyes widened as I whipped my head to look at her. I relaxed at the teasing smile on her face.

"Haha...I'm twenty one thank you very much. Not everyone can be classy looking like you."

She rolled her eyes. "Please. This is all my husband's doing. He likes to spoil me and who am I to say no?" She smirked. "Trust me hun, if you rile me up enough I'll show you how street I am."

I threw my head back and laughed. "Wow. You remind me so much of this guy I know."

"Who? Is he black? No offense but I'm not use to you white people. Some of ya'll starting to work my nerves with ya iPhone totting, Starbucks drinking selves."

I snorted, shaking my head. "Devon, and no. But he acts like it. You'll love him if you ever meet him."

"If you say so." Monica shrugged, opening door and leaving it open for me. She stopped in the kitchen to put the sugar down. "Lemme go feed the dog and we can get started. Make ya self comfortable," she called over her shoulder as she strutted to the back of the house, kicking her flats off without stopping.

I sat down on one of the stools by the breakfast bar and fiddled with my phone, snorting that it was an iPhone.

At least I don't like Starbucks...

I heard the sound of the back door opening, but instead of the sound of feet hitting the floor, I heard nails.

"No! Stop Bentley!" Monica's called out as the as a ball of fur shoot at me, a pink tongue peeking out.

"Woah!" I gasped as it flew in my arms, scrunching my nose as the Yorkshire Terrier, Bentley, eagerly sniffed and licked my face, it's tiny body vibrating with excitement. I giggled, trying to pull my head back from the eager dog.

"Sorry about that," Monica apologized, picking the dog up from me. "He gets a lil too excited some times."

I shrugged, wiping at my cheeks. "It's fine. I like dogs."

Monica beamed. "Great. You don't mind him being inside then? He's been outside all day. I promise to keep him from jumpin' on ya."

I nodded. "It's your house. Do whatever you want."

"Cool. You ready? Terrance likes chocolate like no other so I was planning on mixing milk chocolate with fudge."

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

Monica and I were laughing over wine and jazz music when my phone began to ring. I glanced at the time and saw that it was 12, right around Liam's lunch break.

"Hey love. Did you find something to do?" Liam greeted me, the sound of papers rustling and phones ringing in the background.

"Yes, I'm actually with our new neighbor from across the street, Monica," I grinned at my new friend. "What's up? Having fun being CFO?"

Liam chuckled, "not really, I'd rather be with you. But I'm glad you found another friend. Maybe we could invite her for dinner at our house one day?"

I beamed, glad Liam accepted Monica so easily, without even meeting her.

"Sounds perfect. You'll be off at five, right?"

"Correct, I just wanted to check up on you. I'll call you once I'm done, okay?"

"M'kay," I mumbled.

"I..." He hesitated. "Um, bye."

"Bye."

I frowned as I hung up.

"What's up? Trouble in paradise?" Monica asked curiously, refilling her wine glass.

I shook my head. "I don't know. It's sorta stupid."

Monica rolled her eyes. "Sabrina, I've been married for four years. Terrance and I fuss over things like the toilet paper running out to what to eat for dinner so trust, whatever you and your boo are fighting over can't be stupid."

"I- we..." I huffed in frustration. "I'm unsure of his feelings. Whenever we you know..."

"Fuck?" Monica asked bluntly. I cringed at her words even though Liam's whispered more crude words to me.

"Yeah. That. I get the feeling he wants to say he loves me but..."

"He stops? Terrance was the same way. Men may act all tough and shit, but their softies when it comes to the women they love. The man moved you into his house, calls you when he doesn't need to, most likely just to hear your voice and lemme guess, does he agree to everything you say?"

I blushed, ducking my head and nodded.

"Sounds like a man in love. When I met Terrance, it was a hella lot more complicated."

I frowned, cocking my head to the side in confusion.

Monica's smile turned bittersweet. "He was one of my professors in college."

Woah.

Was not expecting that.

Monica chuckled at my expression. "Yes, I know. Shocking. But we made it work out. He loves me and I love him and that's all that matters." She shrugged. "Of course we had to keep our relationship quiet for a short while but it was all worth it."

I smiled half heartedly. "So you're saying I should tell Liam I love him first?"

"If that's the way you feel."

I pursed my lips as my heart sped up at the thought of announcing my feelings like that. I thought of the butterflies I got everytime I was around Liam. Of the ways he pleasures my body before his.

I grinned. "Yeah. That's the way I feel."

The sound of the oven beeping made us jump.

"Time to decorate the cake," Monica smirked. "Which means chocolate icing and chocolate sprinkles."

I grimaced. "I would die from all that chocolate."

"Me too. Watch, Terrance's going to tear through this cake like a starved man."

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

"I swear those idiots don't know what their doing," Liam grumbled as I dragged the wash cloth over his chest. We were laying in the tub, Liam between my legs, the back of his head nestled between my breast.

"That's not nice," I chided, running water over his large body. Liam snorted.

"You're the nice one. I'm tremendously fine with being the grumpy old bastard of this relationship. It's what makes us perfect," his tone took up of one's wistfulness.

I swallowed, my hands shaking slightly as I continued to wash him.

"What do you think of Monica?" I changed the subject.

"She's perfect for you. Lord knows you need a bit of normalcy in your life," Liam chuckled. "Plus that cake? Tasted like God touched it."

I giggled. I'd turned down a piece, fearing that I would get a cavity from one bite but Liam had been too eager to devour it with Terrance by his side. When I met Terrance, I'd been expecting to see a noticeably old man. What I got was the total opposite. He looked like he was in his mid-thirties with muscles that rivaled a twenty-year-old. But he was quiet, and reserved and thanked me politely for keeping his younger wife busy. Liam immediately struck up a conversation with him when he came to pick me up.

"Good. We should set up some double date type thing whenever you're free," I suggested, squirting shampoo in his hair and messaging it with my fingers.

"Sounds perfect," he murmured sleepily.

I hesitated, my nerves getting the best of me as I worked through Liam's curls.

"Liam, there's something I need to tell you," I said quietly, secretly hoping he wouldn't hear me.

"What's that love?" Liam hummed, running his hands up and down my thighs that were caging him in.

I sighed. "I've been wanting to tell you this for a little while," I rushed out, rubbing his shoulders.

"You're scaring me now," he chuckled half heartedly.

"Monica just gave me some really great advice today, nothing to worry about," I reassured him.

His body noticeably relaxed.

I bit my lip as I paused, starting to chicken out.

"You don't have to-"

"Liam I-"

The phone ringing cut us both off. I frowned at the familiar ringing of mine. Quickly I slipped out from behind him and rushed to our bedroom, picking my phone up to see the caller ID. Mom.

Aw shit.

A/N: Monica's based on a close family friend of mine and i was super excited to write about her and i hope you like her c: i figured Sabrina needed someone older and wiser to befriend and lead her in the right direction, someone who wasnt her mother so tadaa, Monica was created. <3

Man Crush Monday: Scott from the Kardashians <3 dont hate but i think he's suhh cutee c: