Chapter Twenty Seven

angry beautiful bikini boyfriend brunette business ceo club controlling fiction funny girlfriend groything. and i still dont. but hey! a for effort c:

enjoy~

Chapter Twenty Seven

Liam's POV

I chucked the offending toy in the waste bucket next to my desk before plopping down in my chair. Sabrina had long since fallen asleep, even though that's what she's been doing for the past few days, yet I couldn't even force myself to close my eyes. After a couple of hours of staring blankly at the ceiling and listening to Sabrina breath I decided to try to get some work done.

I logged into my computer and groaned at the millions of emails waiting for me. My father was slowly pulling back and giving me more CEO work as the time for me to take his position was approaching. That being said, all the emails his assistant, Rebecca Oakley, usually forwards to him was being sent to me. It was tiresome to have to read all of them, and even more so when I ha to reply to them if I thought they were good business.

I was slowly making my way down the list, deleting the emails I dubbed unimportant before stopping at one that stood out. The sender's name was just a bunch of randomly placed numbers with no subject title. I hesitated before clicking on it against better judgement.

It was a virus.

"Fuck!" I spat out as my screen turned blue, most likely going through the process of deleting all of my past work and important documents and contracts and the like. Thank God I had UBS memory sticks and flash drives everywhere so it wasn't a complete loss.

I grabbed my phone and pressed speed dial, praying for Rob to be awake.

"'ello?" Robert Jinks mumbled, sleep clear in his voice.

"A virus has been sent to me through a email, I need you to come over here in the morning to trace it and tell me who's fucking with me," I muttered, staring at my reflection through my now useless computer.

"'Course sir, is eight fine with you?" Rob asked.

"Perfect." I hung up and tossed the phone on the desk. I was just about to stand up and fetch my laptop when I heard foot steps echoing outside my door. There was a pause before a tiny knock broke the silence and a timid voice called out my name. I sighed, running my hands through my hair.

"Come in sweetheart." I looked around to make sure nothing looked disorderly.

"What are you doing up?" Sabrina yawned as she shuffled in, quietly closing the door behind her. She was wearing a pair of her cute little cotton shorts, a thick tank top, and a pair of my Kenneth Cole socks. She said they were thin, but soft and comfortable, so she dubbed them as hers. I had simply chuckled, already planning to buy more for the house.

"I couldn't sleep so I decided to get some work done." I pursed my lips at the thought of the failed attempt.

Sabrina froze mid-step, uncertainty coloring her face. "Oh... Am I interrupting you?"

I shook my head, slapping a crooked smile on. "No. Actually, I'm glad you're up. I need a hug."

Sabrina rolled her eyes, but continued to round my desk and plop down on my lap. "Last time I gave you a hug we winded up fucking on this very chair."

I smirked, my mood suddenly lighting up as I leaned back in the chair, Sabrina following me and placing her head on my chest.

"Mm. There must be something about you in my office that I find irresistible," I hummed, burying my face in the mass of hair that sat at the top of her head.