Chapter Twelve

A/N: ok. i finally know what "were" means ;p Liam's not a werewolf. this isnt one of those mating stories (tbh they sorta creep me out) so yeah. Liam's 100% human. no vampire. no wizard. no leprechaun. no grumpy old troll. human man. k? k. enjoy

~

Chapter Twelve

"Go."

"But-"

"Sabrina," Liam chuckled, pulling me between his legs to give me a kiss on my cheek. "You've spent four whole days went me, I don't mind that you feel like you need to go out. I know Tonya and Devon mean a great deal to you."

I huffed, glancing back down to the many text messages T and Dev sent me.

Dev- Sabrina

T- Bitch

T- Come wit us

D- R u still alive?

D- if ur not alive im goin 2 cut LiLi's penis off...after I sex him

T- Sabrinaaaaaaa

T- I wanna go 2 the club

T- Bring Liam if u want. Idc, just come.

I perked up at the last one, glancing at the sexy man in front of me. Liam chuckled at my eager expression. "What?"

"We're going to a club."

Liam huffed. "A club, huh?" He shifted his eyes away from me and scowled.

I frowned, confused by his reaction. "What's wrong?"

His eyes returned to my face and he managed a strain smile. "Nothing baby. Just thinking."

"Liam. I know you're lying."

Now his scowl was directed at me. "I am not."

"I am not," I mocked him, winding my arms around his neck. "You can come if you want to."

He hesitated, pursing his lips together before he shook his head. "I have to prep for work tomorrow." I pouted. "And you should spend some time with your friends."

"Please?" I batted my eyelashes playfully.

Liam smirked, "you, my love, are adorable."

"I'll be sad if you don't go," I mumbled, ducking my head to kiss his neck.

"You'll be fine," he replied, his breath hitching when I lightly bit his neck. "Now stop that or we'll never leave this room. I'll hate for poor James to see us."

I wrinkled my nose, pulling away from him. "Way to turn me off." Liam barked out a laugh.

"Go get ready, it's not a great feelings knowing you're on someone's shit list."

I rolled my eyes, backing away from him. "Tonya and Devon wouldn't kill you. Hurt you? Yes. But not kill."

He snickered. "That's comforting. Who needs a pinky? They can just cut that sucker off and be on their merry way."

I giggled as I stepped out the living room, bouncing straight to our room, swinging the double doors of the closet open. When I opened the door to my built-in drawer, a particular dress caught my eye and inspiration struck me.

I'd been planning on wearing some skinny jeans with a blouse that showed off my cleavage subtly and hung off my shoulders but...

I'd been planning on Liam coming with me.

With vengeance running through my body, I grabbed the fire truck red dress, threw my clothes off and squeezed into it, running my hands over the silky fabric. The girl at the mall practically begged me to buy it, saying it looked "smoking hot" on me when all I saw was a walking, talking jalepeno.