Chapter Ten

A/N: here's another update because im off today and i love you all <3

Chapter Ten

"You like that, huh?" Liam grunted as he thrusted inside me, the headboard slamming against the wall with his movements. I yelped when his hand came down on my ass, my hips bucking up from the sudden impact. "Answer me," he demanded.

"Yes!" I yelled out.

Liam clutched the pillows under my head as he rode me, sweat dripping down our bodies. I couldn't think as I clutched my breast, squeezing them as Liam stared in a daze.

"Oh baby are you close?" Liam moaned, now pounding inside me, his thighs slapping against mine.

"Ye-yeah," I whimpered, panting now as I chased my climax. "Oh Liam that feels good."

"Yeah? Right there?" Liam crooned before his thrusts became erratic. It wasn't long before we both fell apart, Liam pulling out slowly and laying next to me.

"That was good," I sighed contently, snuggling into his side. Liam wrapped his arms around and kissed the top of my head.

"'Good'? That's it? I was hoping for amazing...phenomenal...out of this world..." He grumbled, his voice slightly hoarse from all his grunting and growling.

"Mmm, you'll have to try a little harder for that," I teased, closing my eyes.

"You will be the death of me," Liam muttered. "And you promised me a date tonight, am I correct?"

I stifled my smile. Liam was off for the week and I've been on cloud nine with the knowledge of knowing he was mine for seven whole days...minus one evening which Tonya and Devon planned to interrogate Liam till they were satisfied.

"We didn't pinky promise so I'm allowed to break it," I yawned, opening my eyes to see Liam staring at me. My heart stuttered at the loving look in them.

He held his pinky out, which was easily the size of my forefinger. I linked it with my own and he kissed the back of my hand. "You have no idea how much power you have over me," he sighed, wearing a gentle smile.

I giggled, confused, "what do you mean?"

He hesitated, opening his mouth only to close it, and sighed instead, leaning forward to give me a kiss on my forehead. "Nothing love. How about we get dressed before we miss our reservation."

I scowled but let it go. Shrugging, I relaxed my face and sat up, pulling the sheets up to cover my breast. "Where are we going?"

"Surprise," he said, sitting up as well, swinging his legs off the bed and standing up, stretching his naked body out as I ogled his toned chest and abs.

I rolled my eyes, standing up and walking towards the closet. Liam growled when I wiggled my ass teasingly.

I snorted, men are so predictable. My smug smile fell into a frown when I saw how pathetic my side of the closet looked. Just a handful of jeans, some blouses and about three dresses hung on my rail while Liam's was jam packed with suits and tuxes and casual wear.

"We are going to have to fix that," Liam mused from behind me as he wrapped his arms around my waist, still naked. I willed my body not to react to his hard member nestled against my ass and his strong chest pressed against my back.

"It's pathetic," I murmured, telling myself that it was the cold air making my nipples hard and not the fact that there was a sexy, horny man pressed against my back.

Oh who am I kidding...

"Nothing to be embarrassed about my love," Liam soothed, rubbing circles against my stomach with his thumb. "You have me to take care of you now. I'll even take you shopping tomorrow if you want."

I bit my lip. I wanted to tell him I didn't care, that I wasn't with him for the money but...

I signed a contract saying exactly that.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

"This is nice," I complemented, placing the napkin with the initials of the restuarant knitted into a corner in gold on my lap.

"It is, their breadsticks are to die for as well," Liam took a sip of his champagne, pushing the basket towards me.

"Take all your dates here to woo them?" I teased lightly, taking a breadstick.

He smirked, "no, just business lunches whenever we have a big client or something."

"Or something," I nibbled on the bread.

"Yes..." He trailed off, "how would you feel about meeting my family?" He suddenly asked.

I froze, thankful I already swallowed my food or I would've embarrassed myself chocking on it. "Your...family?" I asked slowly.

He nodded his head, his blue eyes fearful. "My mother, and older sister at that, would have my head if I tried to hide you, not that I would of course, you're absolutely stunning and wonderful and I want to bring you everywhere with me, but if you're not ready-"

"Sure," I interrupted him, chuckling at his stunned face.

"Really? Thank you," he sighed, his shoulders sagging with relief. "I've been meaning to ask you for a week now."

I giggled, reaching across the table to take his hand. "Liam Collins was nervous? That's shocking."

He glared playfully at me before our waitress came over to take our orders. He never took his eyes off me while I order my pasta, not even when he asked for whatever special they had today. It wasn't until the waitress skipped away did his eyes shift. To my breast.

I picked a yellow sundress that stopped around my knees and showed off my cleavage subtly. It's stringy straps criss-crossed across my back.

"Tell me about your family...you said you had five siblings correct?" I asked timidly, tracing the rim of my champagne flute with my finger as I vaguely remember him saying something like that. His eyes followed my fingers.

Liam cleared his throat. "Correct. Two sisters, three brothers."

"Do you have nieces and nephews?" I peeked up. Children were always a joy to be around, their innocence and imagination never failed to amuse me.

"Four, three nieces and one newphew," he smirked. "Katie and Alex are my oldest brother Garrett and his wife Mariah twin daughters, both thirteen. My older sister Helen and her husband Rob have two kids as well, Olivia, who is ten, and Jack, he's eight."

"Wow," I giggled, "do they call you Uncle Liam?"

He scoffed, "I wish. Apparently 'Liam' was hard to say when they were younger so to them I'm Uncle Will. I was hoping I could leave that name behind once I graduated high school."

I covered my hand over my mouth to muffle my giggles as Liam glared at me, though his cheeks twitched as if he wanted to smile.

"Better stop or else," he muttered darkly.

"Or else what, Will?" I giggled emphasizing his high school nickname.

"Or I won't be held accountable for punishing you when we get home," he growled under his breath.

I rolled my eyes, even though my stomach erupted with butterflies. "How? Not have sex when we get home? You'll be punishing yourself as well."

"Nope. I'll spank that tight little ass of yours till you apologize, then I'll fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk straight for a week," he sneered quietly, narrowing his eyes at me. "And there's no doubt in my mind that you'll love every second of it, you dirty girl."

I sucked in my breath, suddenly feeling hot in the lush restuarant. I grasped the flute with shaky hands, Liam watching me closely, taking a gulp of the bubbly alcohol.

Lucky for me the waitress finally arrived with our, quickly and quietly setting our plates down and refilling our glasses.

"T-this looks yummy," I stuttered, picking up my fork and stabbing at a piece of pasta on my plate.

"Not as much as your pussy might."

I squeaked. "Liam," I whimpered helplessly, wanting him to stop, but also wanting him to hitch my dress up and take me, restaurant be damned.

"What is it baby? Is that needy pussy of yours wet?" He cut into his steak casually, as if he wasn't talking about an intimate body part, in public.

I crossed my legs, trying to stay strong. If we were going to finish this dinner, I was going to have to change the subject.

"Why...do you hate the name Will so much?"

His smug smile dropped as he scowled. "I wasn't exactly popular in school. Since I was in so many AP and IB classes the students decided to label me as a nerd. I'll be the first to admit I wasn't exactly handsome back then," he said stiffly. "I figured if I left the nickname behind I'll forget it ever happened."

I pouted, grabbing and squeezing his hand. "Poor baby."

He rolled his eyes dispite the smile that spread across his face. "I'm over it. But I'll appreciate it if you would refrain from calling me Will."

"Anything for you," I quickly said, nodding my head. His eyes lite up before he schooled his expression, settling for a soft smile instead.

"Thank you love, now shall we finish our food? I'm starving since someone cut our lunch short."

I stuck my tongue out before digging into my food, moaning when the food hit my tongue.

From Liam's glare I got the feeling he didn't appreciate that.

A/N: would you believe me if i said im a virgin? x) i have a extremely dirty mind and erotica's my go to whenever i feel like reading. tmi? eh.